Radio doesn't works

Pzkpfw_VI

Hello to everyone. I have a problem, whenever i try to listen some music I can't since most of the radios doesn't works except for 2 or 3. The rest of the radios are just silent. I also want to play the vanilla radios to listen to my custom songs (Because I don't like the custom radios anyway) but I can't, whenever I open the control panel with M and play the vanilla radios it simply doesn't starts. Is there a way to fix this?

Dear, Nubs.
1: Go to your Youtube Song/Music.
2: Copy the URL
Like This
3: Go to any Youtube MP3 converter website (Let's take the one that Filex gave you click here and it will open
4: Past your Youtube Link
Like This
5: Press on this:
Like This
6: Then instead of pressing "Download" like a nub, you will right click on "Download" and you will "Copy the Adress Link"
7: You will have a link like so: https://yzx.yxww.xyz/f2359cd98271a84ff231723322a797ff/bo5ZVe1LHxU
8: Open MTA>SAES> M panel> Radio
9: Go on "Custom URL"
10: Copy your URL
11: Press "Play"
12: Enjoy your fucking music and remimber that Lucifer is PRO.
13: (You can still listen to Radio SA, when someone is in Live, and request any song you'd like ;) )

To answer your question about vanilla radios:

It doesn't work.
The person who made the current radio system either forgot, or purposefully removed the default radio streams. Its poorly made. Right now there is no way to listen to default GTA:SA radios. I have actually scripted a new radio system that includes all the default/vanilla radio stations and have the current custom radio streams and about 30 new custom radio streams in it. All in the mousescroll. I am simply waiting for it to be approved and hopefully it might get implemented at some point. So lets see what happens.