Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: my real name kamal but in game katlank

Account name: Kamal

Country of residency: egypt

From how long are you playing SAES: 3 years i think thats

Since when are you playing GTA:SA: Since 3 years

How well do you speak English?: 8/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?: arabic

Tell us something about yourself: my name is Kamal and i like playing listen musice and i have 18 years old and i love playering MTA SA and i like playering football in real life and i life in egypt and i can speak arabic and english and i traveled to england before but i back now and i like my life and i love my family and i am alawys have big hope.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: my strengths : i am very good at RP and driving cars and shooting with guns and i am respected and I am able to deal with the customer with calm and respect and i alaways have a big hope to join to Cluck , i was in clukc before but L and HQ and VL said to me reapply and i said okay bec i am really love Cluck.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: N/A

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?N/A

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: bec it all my hope and i love it and CLuck a good group and it will be better group in server and Cluck have a nice members and respected members and a very nice leader and thay have hope to be better for all days and i am really love pizza LOL and i like to work with members Cluck

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: i will give to cluck my good skills in RP and events and active and i will be better in all days and i am respected member and i think any group need member like it ,thats enought.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? thay respect me i know all members cluck that only

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: yes sure

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi and radio and rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:

@Katlank said in Cluckin' Bell:

In-game name: my real name kamal but in game katlank

Account name: Kamal

Country of residency: egypt

From how long are you playing SAES: 3 years i think thats

Since when are you playing GTA:SA: Since 3 years

What all languages can you speak other than English?: arabic

Tell us something about yourself: my name is Kamal and i like playing listen musice and i have 18 years old and i love playering MTA SA and i like playering football in real life and i life in egypt and i can speak arabic and english and i traveled to england before but i back now and i like my life and i love my family and i am alawys have big hope.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: my strengths : i am very good at RP and driving cars and shooting with guns and i am respected and I am able to deal with the customer with calm and respect and i alaways have a big hope to join to Cluck , i was in clukc before but L and HQ and VL said to me reapply and i said okay bec i am really love Cluck.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: N/A

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?N/A

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: bec it all my hope and i love it and CLuck a good group and it will be better group in server and Cluck have a nice members and respected members and a very nice leader and thay have hope to be better for all days and i am really love pizza LOL and i like to work with members Cluck

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: i will give to cluck my good skills in RP and events and active and i will be better in all days and i am respected member and i think any group need member like it ,thats enought.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? thay respect me i know all members cluck that only

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: yes sure

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi and radio and rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:

You've made a misstake Sir, check this https://saesrpg.uk/category/263/cluckin-bell .

Application for Cluckin' Bell

In-game name: Kar69X

Account name: elrbo3djeja

Country of residency: Tunisia

From how long are you playing SAES: 3 years.

Since when are you playing GTA:SA: since i was kid(5 years old).

How well do you speak English?: very well but i have some mistakes.

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic,French and Dutch(a little bit).

Tell us something about yourself: I'm loyal person .Understand every body.Not bad-tempored.Open Mind. Have a big Knowledge.The best thing for me its RPing like i can rate my self 9/10.Also i'm trustworthy.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: Let's start with my strenghts : RolePlaying,Driving,Delevering and Flying.
Now my weaknesses: to be trust i don't have weaknesses.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: Age Of Judgment, i still in the group.

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?: no.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: I want to join Cluckin' Bell because its a special group and had a lot of RP and active members.Also i like this kind of groups.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I can offer what's Cluckin' Bell need ,Everything,such a good reputation and a good personality.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell?: I expect everything positive from Cluckin' Bell.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yes, i agree.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Cluckin' Bell's founders are : @Tapi, @Rainy.

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat till you say, "No please".

@baligh_WA said in Cluckin' Bell:

In-game name: Kar69X

Account name: elrbo3djeja

Country of residency: Tunisia

From how long are you playing SAES: 3 years.

Since when are you playing GTA:SA: since i was kid(5 years old).

How well do you speak English?: very well but i have some mistakes.

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic,French and Dutch(a little bit).

Tell us something about yourself: I'm loyal person .Understand every body.Not bad-tempored.Open Mind. Have a big Knowledge.The best thing for me its RPing like i can rate my self 9/10.Also i'm trustworthy.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: Let's start with my strenghts : RolePlaying,Driving,Delevering and Flying.
Now my weaknesses: to be trust i don't have weaknesses.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: Age Of Judgment, i still in the group.

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?: no.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: I want to join Cluckin' Bell because its a special group and had a lot of RP and active members.Also i like this kind of groups.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I can offer what's Cluckin' Bell need ,Everything,such a good reputation and a good personality.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell?: I expect everything positive from Cluckin' Bell.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yes, i agree.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Cluckin' Bell's founders are : @Tapi, @Rainy.

You've made a misstake Sir, check this https://saesrpg.uk/category/263/cluckin-bell .

In-game name:OnlyM3

Account name:Castoru1997

Country of residency:Romania -Bucharest

From how long are you playing SAES: 4 years

Tell us something about yourself: Hello im OnlyM3 im a nice guys who like video game also football, i like to play GTA:SA and GTA 5 and sometime i play Fornite , I have 21 years old and i live in Romania , Bucharest, i like to make rp's and host event's and spend time with my friends ingame !

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are fighting and driving car and support team , me weakness its driving boat

Are you in any group : I'm in Enternia

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: Well its a new intresting group and its about selling food what i like it ,because im eating all day ,and i want to improve skills about rping, and ,selling food over SA

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I can come with me skills about rping because i'm in Enternia , i can rp also doing awesome event's, im a good waiter and best seller man on the SA

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? : Well spend awesome time with member's and to do roleplay's to rise up more !

@Aquillezs said in Cluckin' Bell:

In-game name:OnlyM3

Account name:Castoru1997

Country of residency:Romania -Bucharest

From how long are you playing SAES: 4 years

Tell us something about yourself: Hello im OnlyM3 im a nice guys who like video game also football, i like to play GTA:SA and GTA 5 and sometime i play Fornite , I have 21 years old and i live in Romania , Bucharest, i like to make rp's and host event's and spend time with my friends ingame !

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are fighting and driving car and support team , me weakness its driving boat

Are you in any group : I'm in Enternia

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: Well its a new intresting group and its about selling food what i like it ,because im eating all day ,and i want to improve skills about rping, and ,selling food over SA

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I can come with me skills about rping because i'm in Enternia , i can rp also doing awesome event's, im a good waiter and best seller man on the SA

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? : Well spend awesome time with member's and to do roleplay's to rise up more !

Wrong section sir, check this https://saesrpg.uk/category/263/cluckin-bell

• 3 months later...

Nickname:[TST]JeepSrt[R*]

Account name:fandi123

How long have you been playing mta:3 years

Have you read Cluck rules: Yes Sure

Are you in any group:N/A

What are your goals as a Cluck member: My goals are to help my colleagues and we will achieve many goals together we will work as teamwork and I want to learn some skills from Cluck that's all

Why do you want to join Cluck: because Cluck got a Good reputation and I want help them I got some RP skills and good active and experienced player that's all.

Best regard,JeepSrt

In-game name:Reus

Account name:Karamani

Country of residency:Tunisia

From how long are you playing SAES: 3 Years

Since when are you playing GTA:SA: 3 years

How well do you speak English?:7.5/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?:Arabe,french

Tell us something about yourself:Hello Iam Omar ,Iam 16 years, i life in sousse . My name ingame:Reus I from Tunisian . old I like videogimes and GTA SA.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses:
-Strengths : driving -flying
-weaknesses: LAG

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:DZTG dead

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? NO

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: I like this group and I am interested to join it.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I will make my best to make the media archive active my RPs and events and I am loyal.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? I hope to find new friends and have fun together with me this group

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?:Yes

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: @Tapi @Rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:Eat till you say, "No please".

In-game name: GodFather but old name is AisEzHeL

Account name: tiqrego

Country of residency: Turkey

From how long are you playing SAES: 6-7 years maybe

Since when are you playing GTA:SA: 7 years

How well do you speak English?: I have toffle and elts certificate.

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Turkish and English

Tell us something about yourself: I like playing SAES.I'm relieving the tiredness of the day here.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: Im really friendly and helpful havent got weakness think.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: I m in Pirus member now.
My old gangs- Rebels-Pars-BBMC-GJMC

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? Yes multi-account

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?:I just wanna have some fun.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: have no suggestion.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? Just Fun and Rp

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Of course.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Idk

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: dk

• 1 month later...

**In-game name:**The-Best.
**Account name:**Abdrahim01.

Country of residency:Algiria

From how long are you playing SAES: I have been 3 years.

Since when are you playing GTA:SA Im playing GTA:SA since 2016

How well do you speak English?: 6-7/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic.Franch.
Tell us about something about yourself: My Name is Ayoub,I am 16 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a Cop and Crim and I believe I will improve myself over time.
List few of your strengths and weaknesses: Well, my strenghts its my experience, my driving, shooting skills. I like teamworking and roleplyas. arresting etc.Paracheting.
Im not best pilot, but i'm trying to make my skills better in that.
Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: No.

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? I havent been warned or banned by a Admin in the last 1 year.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: Because it is beautiful and wonderful and I want to sell some fast food.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?I can offer her something beautiful and sum up what they need.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell?I expect Cluckin 'Bell to increase in rank and my friends

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: yes I do agree with the F1 and Cluckin Bell rules.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Its founders are@Tapi and @Rainy

**What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:**Kloken Bells logo is eaten up to fullness and says don't increase me please.

• 4 months later...

In-game name: Nicoo

Account name: Thenew123 in saes , in forum 130903

Country of residency:Argentina

From how long are you playing SAES:About 3 years or more ago, just change your account and the time has restarted: P

Since when are you playing GTA:SA : since I was about 6 years old on my play 2 console and then on the pc

How well do you speak English?: 7/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?: English and Spanish

Tell us about something about yourself: I am Nico, I live in Argentina, I like to make music in my spare time and obviously play SAES, I am a very sociable and zero problematic person, I like to talk with everyone and meet people

List few of your strengths and weaknesses:I am very good motorcycle driver as a fortress, I am not someone problematic and as weaknesses is my high ping

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:I was not in any group, this will be my first in case you accept me :D

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? : Nope

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: :I would like to be part of the cluck because of its enormous activity and the amount of people that have, I like Venom and many other members, the truth is that very good activity

What can you offer Cluckin' bell? service, lots of activity and good treatment with members

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? :good deal and a few laughs with the members, nothing more :D

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: : Yes.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: @Tapi , @Rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: : Eat Till you say, "NO Please".

In-game name: Peyraa

Account name: Forum: Peyraa / SAES game account: FraGoder

Country of residency: Argentina

From how long are you playing SAES: 2-3 years approximately

Since when are you playing GTA:SA 2011

How well do you speak English?: 9/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Spanish

Tell us something about yourself:
Well, My real name is Francisco and i love play video games, do sport, and do entertaiment (like music or videos). I am a friendly person (I think :p). I dedicate minimum two hours per day playing SAES, and now i am doing an international exam of english for learn more about the language

List few of your strengths and weaknesses:
Weakness: Sometimes i am a distracted person sometimes, ping for country of residency.
Strengths: Retailer, friendly, always ready for learn, i love the teamwork, and listener

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: I don't have any group, but i will feel good if you accept me!

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? No.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: It would be fun to be part of the group, I think I would never get bored if I have the possibility of having a role as a fast food seller

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: My time (activity and service)

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? Funny moments and experience.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yes, I agree!

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: @Tapi - @Rainy