Cluckin' Bell

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Application for Chef division

In-game name: Laser

Account name: zamane

Tell us why do you want to join chef division: Because I want to play with Chef division anymore, It seems interesting and I'm ready to take responsibilities and show my skills.

Do you meet the requirements to join this division: Yes, I do meet the requierements.

Application for Waiter division

In-game name: Odakab

Account name: odakab

Tell us why do you want to join Waiter division: Because, I don't have many options as there are time requirements.

Do you meet the requirements to join this division: Yes, I think my english is enough to roleplay as waiter.

Application for Chef division

In-game name: Griffin

Account name: zafer305

Tell us why do you want to join chef division:I've been here a long time and I want to be chief.I have all the skills to be chief.

Do you meet the requirements to join this division: Yeah,I'm ready for this episode !

In-game name: Aboody

Account name: abdel
Tell us why do you want to join Waiter division: As it's an interesting division and cluck don't have any waiters I like to work as a waiter and I am a good waiter and I got a lot of RP skills that I can show it in waiter division to improve cluck
Do you meet the requirements to join this division: Yes, I do

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
^[Application for Cluckin' Bell]

Section-A
In-game name:Luna
Account name:lunaexe
Country of residency:Tunisia
How well do you speak English?:If i rate myself in english is 7/10
What all languages can you speak other than English?:Turkish , Arabic

Section - B

Since when are you playing SAES:I start since 2013 but i was inactive now i'm with new account with new life
Since when are you playing GTA:SA : Since 2012

Tell us something about yourself:Hello My Name Rayen Raies i'm an 14 years old i have one brothers i'm in real life good people with my friends and with my family So In-Game i have exerpience good a lot before since starting play MTA i wasn't know anything i was like nubs .

List few of your strengths and weaknesses:Bad FPS , Ping Some time /// Driving , Respect , mature , active ,flying ,shooting ,roleplay

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:[4x4] Ididn't left

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? : Nope

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?:I want give cluckin all our my best also respect and customers Service with Player with Asking what he need in eating in morning and evening.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?:I want offer all my actives , loyalty , mature , customers Service

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' :Love, support, strength and help

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?:Yes
Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?:Tapi is

We are looking for really interested members, And who can help at all time. Do you think you can be like that? : Yes I'm already to help groups and give our my best

Are you aware of that you will be kicked if you are inactive without informing or not hosting and participating in activities:Yes iknow i'll work for didn't get kicked .

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:Eat till you say, "No please".

~[Best Regards Luna]~

• 2 weeks later...

Application for Drive thru operator division

In-game name: Reus

Account name:Karamani

Tell us why do you want to join Drive thru operator division: Because I love to lead and deliver food and I hope to accept this profession

Do you meet the requirements to join this division: I meet all the requirements

@Reus
at first you are not member
second the division application is only on discord
third you should be a member first then apply for division
here is the application format

:::

^[Application for Cluckin' Bell]
Section-A

In-game name:

Account name:

Country of residency:

How well do you speak English?:

What all languages can you speak other than English?:

Section - B

Since when are you playing SAES:

Since when are you playing GTA:SA

Tell us something about yourself:(Mim: 3 lines)

List few of your strengths and weaknesses:

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?:(Mim: 2 lines)

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?:(Mim: 2 lines)

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell?

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?:

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?:

We are looking for really interested members, And who can help at all time. Do you think you can be like that?

Are you aware of that you will be kicked if you are inactive without informing or not hosting and participating in activities:

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:

:::
How to apply? you can do as u can see at the screen
alt text
and write the topic title Reus application for Cluck and copy the format thet u can see it in the spoiler

Good Luck

@DALI-i said in Cluckin' Bell:

alt text

**In-game name: DaLi

Account name: messiess

Country of residency: tunisian

From how long are you playing SAES: 1732 hours

Since when are you playing GTA:SA 2yours

How well do you speak English?: 7/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?: arabe-french

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is Osama. I live in Tunisia. I love playing PC and basketball. I respect others and I do not have problems with anyone

List few of your strengths and weaknesses:
i am good at: shooting and Driving and Parachuting-RP
i am bad at: Cracking

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:
gang:CDC
group:ZIP-CS-ZCB

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? no

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: I want to be part of the Cluckin bell because this group has good players and I like its role because I feel it is different from other groups

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: Good member and respect others

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? Respect and appreciation I can build places to play a role because I'm in a group ZIP

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: yes ofc

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: @Tapi and @Rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat till you say "NO PLEASE**

Wrong section. Please apply here https://saesrpg.uk/category/263/cluckin-bell

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name:kamal

Account name:kamal

Country of residency:egypt

From how long are you playing SAES:3 years

Since when are you playing GTA:SA4 years

How well do you speak English?:8/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?:arabic

Tell us something about yourself:my name is Kamal and i life in egypt and i have 14 years old andi have 1 brother and i like player mta- seas.rpg and i like player football and i can speake english and arabic

List few of your strengths and weaknesses:my strengths : i am good at driving cars and bikes and heli and i am good at shooting and i am good at Submit order to people and i am good at RPs - my weaknesses : FBS

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:N/A

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?n/a

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?:bec it a good group and have nice members and i like pizza poy and i like selling pizza and Cluck is really having the concept of positive group with respectful people.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?:I'm not the best player at all, but i'm trying to be really good guy helping other players, so i can bring my positive and help Cluckin bell in any kind of all i can

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell?Activitys and posts in media archive and RPs

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?:Yes

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?:Tapi and Rainy ofc

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:Eat till you say, "No please".

• 2 months later...

Account name: Wide

Country of residency: Vietnam

From how long are you playing SAES: 891hour

Since when are you playing GTA:SA 1years

What all languages can you speak other than English?: vietnames

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is Huypham I live in Vietnam. I love playing PC . I respect Am just make people have great time in saes

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths Is friendly. i am good at: shooting .My weaknesses Driving car , Fly ,
gang: No
group: No

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? no

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: why i want to join Cluckin'Bell because them Have very Good member in there and they very Respect

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: Good member and others

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? I will do RP for helping CLuckin bell more exciting

Account name: Wide

Country of residency: Vietnam

From how long are you playing SAES: 891hour

Since when are you playing GTA:SA 1years

What all languages can you speak other than English?: vietnames

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is Huypham I live in Vietnam. I love playing PC . I respect Am just make people have great time in saes

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths Is friendly. i am good at: shooting .My weaknesses Driving car , Fly ,
gang: No
group: No

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: why i want to join Cluckin'Bell because them Have very Good member in there and they very Respect

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: Good member and others

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? I will do RP for helping CLuckin bell more exciting