Cluckin' Bell

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Application for Cluckin' Bell

#In-game name: PlatWater
#Account name: PatatoQuinten

#Age: 15

#Gender: Male

#Country: Belgium

#From how long are you playing SAES: im playing since 2013 but i was banned with a mistake ask ingame!

#Since when are you playing GTA SA: from 207

#How well do you speak English?: I'm a little bit good in english but im mt speaking is a little i make some mistakes.

#What all languages can you speak other than English?: Belgique Netherlands

#Tell us about something about yourself: Hello im Quinten i'm 15 years old and i love playing MTA:SA and i like football!

#List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are being friendly , loyalty , im good in RP i think its youre choice!

#Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: SAPA: Nothing for me / BloodZ my current gang!.

#Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? N/A

#Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: i would like to join this group because it seems that it's a very good Group it looks fun to sell some people food and everything!.

#What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I can offer my loyalty and positive activity for them.

#What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? i expect that Cluckin Bell is going to be a group with a spawn and everything because this group is zo nice and everything!

#Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Ofc

#Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi and Rainy

#What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Cluckin bells motto is Eat till you say No Please

In-game name: Orten

Account name: bouhsina

Country of residency: Tunisia

From how long are you playing SAES: 2013

Since when are you playing GTA:SA: Last Month Of 2012

How well do you speak English?: 7/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic And Frensh

Tell us something about yourself: Hello, My Name is Moemen. My Age is 14 Years Old. I Live in Sousse. I'm A Pupil And i like luxry things.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: Strength: my favourite Fast Food Restaurants IRL. Weaknesses: N/A

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: N/A

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?: I'm Banned 5years Because i have 2 accounts (Multi-Account)

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: Eat till you say, "No please".

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: Activity,RolePlays And Event.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell?: Well, Will Try To Add This Group To Official

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yes, i agree

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi and Rainy.

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat till you say, "No please".

In-game name: Marry

Account name:marry1

From how long are you playing SAES: 3 years old

Since when are you playing GTA:SA 8 years

How well do you speak English?: 7.5/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic,Frensh

Tell us about something about yourself: My name is Fares Fatnassi Im 18 years old I like to play games like CSGO, PUBG,Free Fire,.and im going high school and i live in sousse also i go classroom

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: Strength: Popeyes is one of my favourite Fast Food Restaurants IRL. Weaknesses: I don't have wings, beak and a comb.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: BBMC

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?:n/a
Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: I found it entertaining to roleplay and relaxing.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: Fastest takeaway service ever.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell?: Fun

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yes

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi

Good evening, @Marry
We are really disappointed on your application. Do not copy others application, instead make your own application. Also we have made our applications very short because we respect your time. Your application has been ~[denied]~(red). Re-apply after 2 weeks if ur really interested.

Cluckin'Bell, HQ.

Hello there, @Orten, @Aboody , @ODAKAB

We are happy to announce that your Cluckin' Bell application has been ~[accepted]~(green). Wear tag [Cluck]<Name><NW> OR [Cluck]<Name> When you are spawned as an cluck, Civilian > Pizza boy. Also join our discord channel if you haven't yet, Link is in the first post. Welcome aboard!

Cluckin' Bell, HQ.

In-game name: DaLi

Account name: messiess

Country of residency: tunisian

From how long are you playing SAES: 1275 hours

Since when are you playing GTA:SA yours

How well do you speak English?: 7/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?: arabe-french

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is Osama. I live in Tunisia. I love playing PC and basketball. I respect others and I do not have problems with anyone

List few of your strengths and weaknesses:
i am good at: shooting and Driving and Parachuting-RP
i am bad at: Cracking

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:
gang:CDC
group:ZIP

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? no

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: I want to be part of the Cluckin bell because this group has good players and I like its role because I feel it is different from other groups

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: Good member and respect others

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? Respect and appreciation I can build places to play a role because I'm in a group ZIP

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: yes ofc

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: @Tapi and @Rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat till you say "NO PLEASE

^[Application for Cluckin' Bell]
In-game name: Judyes

Account name: Judyess

Country of residency: Tunisian , Sousse

From how long are you playing SAES: 1 month

Since when are you playing GTA:SA 7 years

How well do you speak English?: I would like to rat 7/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabe my main language , my second lunguage is English , and the last one is Frensh

Tell us something about yourself: Hello there, Im Amine I live in Tunisia , Sousse am 17 years old i study in high school i got 1 brothers i began playing video games since Im a kid i started with play station one and two then my father bought me a computer i was addicted to play FIFA and PES nobody can beat me in these games day after day my friend gave me few games that he already downloaded them and recommended me to play them and one of them was grand theft auto San Andreas, so i started playing the game it took me long time to complete all the missions it was such difficult even through cheating , and one day my friend recommended me to download Multi Theft Auto.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My strenghts are : i'm good at rping . My Weaknesses are : Drop FPS

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: Cunning Stunts , And i still an member of them

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? Yea, I didn't know the right reason yet.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: Well , i'm an active player , and i know more about Cluckin' Bell , and i'm mature guy.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I can offer all of my activities to this is group , to be the best one on the server.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? I will do my best , to make this is group the best one on SAES.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yes , I agree

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi & Rainy

In-game name: Blue.

Account name: blue35.

Country of residency: Turkey.

From how long are you playing SAES: Since December 2016.

Since when are you playing GTA:SA I started to play gta:sa back to the 2006-2005.

How well do you speak English?: I would say 7 out of 10.

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Turkish as main language, a little bit Spanish.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Akalp. Im seventeen years old. I live in Izmir Turkey my extended family: my mother, my father and brother My mothers name is Fadime. She is 45 years old. She is a housewife. My brothers name is Oytun. He is good looking and friendly.He works as a nurse in the big hospital in the centre of the Izmir. My father's name is Kemal. He is 53 years old. I love him because he is very nice and funny. Im studying in math class. I would like to be math teacher. I like to listening music and playing computer games. Sometimes I go to cinema with my best friends.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: Emm, lets start with weaknesses. Sometimes lagging af.
About my strengths, i can say im good with roleplaying, team working.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:
Cuban Cars
Cartel El Muertos
Black Eagle Security
Cunning Stunts
Enternia
raceTech
Radio SA
Taxi El Centrino
The Motor Heads - TMH
Outbreak Organisation

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? No.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: I see potential here.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: My experiance.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? What should i expect? I expect good friendships.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yeah.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi & Rainy.

Application for Cluckin' Bell

In-game name: Zei
Account name: ahmed007007

From how long are you playing SAES: since 2017

Since when are you playing GTA:SA I started to play gta:sa i started in 2007

How well do you speak English?: in an average of 1/10 it would be 8.5/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic as main language,and french and a little bif of german

Tell us something about yourself:
My name is ahmed i live in tunisia exactly in a city called gabes, am 15 years old i study in a college and i have alot of friends i can say that i am skilled in IT domain because i am a programmer and i am more into cyber cecurity things

List few of your strengths and weaknesses:
I am a good roleplayer and team friendly
I respect the rules
I am panctual
I think all people have these weakenesses sometimes i can be ignoring or when someone annoys me my reaction can be bad
Tour De SA
DSR

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?
Nope

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?:
So i think the group idea is really original and i think this griup will have a good future added to that i love all rp groups
What can you offer Cluckin' bell?:
My Rp skills and creativity and little experience
What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? What should i expect?
I expect learning knowledge from other players in RPing and maybe a good relation :D

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: yeah sure

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?:
Tapi and Rainy.

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:
Eat till you say, "No please".

**In-game name:**Zoot

**Account name:**zootthattoot

**Country of residency:**South afirca

**From how long are you playing SAES:**a few months

Since when are you playing GTA:SAa few years

**How well do you speak English?:**fluently

**What all languages can you speak other than English?:**none

**Tell us something about yourself:**sometimes i can get a little salty

**List few of your strengths and weaknesses:**I know most of LS and LV well and can drive decently but im terrible at following directiosn

**Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:**I was a WA-H and I left cuz it took long to become a member xd

**Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?**ive been muted a few times for being salty and toxic

**Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?:**Cuz i love cluckin bell

**What can you offer Cluckin' bell?:**My good delivry skills

**What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell?**Clout

**Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?:**Yes my nibba

**Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?:**Tapi and Rainy

**What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:**Eat till u say " no please" .

In-game name: Jokesta

Account name: theclub

Country of residency: Philippines , Cavite

From how long are you playing SAES: `1 years but i stoped and i played again

Since when are you playing GTA:SA like im 3yo i love playing this game

How well do you speak English?: yes i will rate my english its (8/10)

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Filipino

Tell us something about yourself: Hi im Martin as known as Jokesta , i love playing GTASA and MTASA and ofcouce SAESRPG when i was 3yo i love playing the game called "GTASA" and always when i woke up like 6:30am i will open the computer and play GTASA and im almost grounded because i always playing computer , when i group up on 12 or 11 i found MTASA and the first server i ever played is DayZ i played that like 5 months and till i get bored im looking for some cool server and i found SAESRPG because there is too many player , when i enter some players help me how to read the rules and they told me to use F1 and i read it all aswelll and some of the players ask me to be friend of mine and i said ok and they teach me how to play , and since i know how to play i respect all players .

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: Stenghts : Driving , Shooting , Jbing , driving a heli/plane , helping each other , teamworking and roleplaying , Weakness : Parachuting

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: N/A

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? i dont get any Warn yet

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: because i want to help the leader

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: My GOod driving and delivering skills

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? Respected Members

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yes

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi and Rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat till you say "no please" , which means you will gonna stop eatin' when you say no please

In-game name: Skerdi

Account name: skerdi

Country of residency: Albania

From how long are you playing SAES: Around 4-5 years

Since when are you playing GTA:SA Since I was a child, 6 year old was my first time playing it

How well do you speak English?: I would rate my english 8 in a scale of 10.

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Albanian

Tell us something about yourself: There is not much to tell I am an 17 year old boy who enjoys playing games and life. I enjoy roleplaying and creating up stories.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: As an human being I have many strengths and weaknesses, I think I am a good listener and roleplayer, able to do work and always ready, I would say that sometimes I dont concretate enough, but I am trying to change on that.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: Yes I am part of Cunning Stunts, Kool times news, Cartel el Muertos.

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? In the last 1 year nope.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: I want to join Clucking bell because I want to do something for the group and host many activties.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: To clucking bell I can offer my experience team-working skills roleplay and activity

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? I only expect quality activities and friendships.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yes I do

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi and Rainy

In-game name: Adriano

Account name: adrian3756

Country of residency: Malaysia

From how long are you playing SAES: 3 years+

Since when are you playing GTA:SA Almost 7 years

How well do you speak English?: My english proficiency is quite decent. Not to say bad or either goood but you will understand once you know me well.

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Bahasa Melayu

Tell us something about yourself: My actual real name is called Adrian but I prefer my online name to be called as Adriano with an "o". I started playing GTA SA when I was a kid and I wasn't mature even to know the whole gameplay. I found SAES when I was playing MTA in a cybercafe nearby my home. It started to get much more of my attention towards the server back in the years. I left the server for months due to my exams and real life and came back in early of 2017. Blah...

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My only strengths are being able to cooperate and

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: BES, SAP, IAC, Radio SA, EDM ZONE,

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? Nope and I haven't.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: It is because I am willing to join a fast food joint to help the growth of its company and to help the team to grow. This group had also got me interested at the last moment.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: Some ideas on the group's growth and the help of the members in need.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? A better position that will help the growth and spread of its name towards San Andreas.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yes, I do follow all of em.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: @Tapi and @Rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: The current motto is "Eat till you say, No Please".

Application for Cook division:
In-game name: RadiO
Account name: oussama88
Tell us why do you want to join chef division: I love cooking and preaparing foods that why i wonna join this Division also my Dream is to be a Chef and participe to "Top Chef"
Do you meet the requirements to join this division:Yeah i think that i have 1 month in Cluck

Hello there, @Judyes, @Blu, @Zei, @Skerdi, @Adriano

We are happy to announce that your Cluckin' Bell application has been ~[accepted]~(green). Wear tag [Cluck]<Name><NW> OR [Cluck]<Name> When you are spawned as an cluck, Civilian > Pizza boy. Also join our discord channel if you haven't yet, Link is in the first post. Welcome aboard!

@MR-DaLi, @zootthattoot, @martinJames, We are sorry to say this but your applications are ~[denied]~(red). If you all are still interested try again when the application center is open once again.

Cluckin' Bell, HQ.

Greetings everyone,

We have now introduced our new ranking system on the first post on this topic. Please read it. All the members make sure you apply for your division this week. Also warning to all the inactive members, If you are inactive for more long with out informing you will be kicked in the up coming week.

Also, Our application center is now ~[CLOSED]~(red), We will open it once we are looking for more members.

Regards,
Cluckin' Bell HQ.

Application for Chef division

In-game name: Vincy

Account name: xvincyx

Tell us why do you want to join chef division: Because i love cooking, i would offer my cook ability to Clucks

Do you meet the requirements to join this division: Yes sir.

Application for Drive thru operator division

In-game name: Joge

Account name:Joge

Tell us why do you want to join Drive thru operator division: I was Drive thru operator before the new ranking system and i think Tapi remember's when i said " i want to become drive thru operator" like first day i joined in Clucking bell over month ago.

Do you meet the requirements to join this division: I meet all the requirements.