• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: Laser

Account name: zamane

Country of residency: Turkey

From how long are you playing SAES: 5 months

Since when are you playing GTA:SA 1,5 year

How well do you speak English?: If I rate it 7/10, I sometimes have little grammar mistakes but I can speak and understand people without having problems

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Turkish as mother tongue

Tell us about something about yourself: I am a 19 years old man. I'm from Turkey. I like listening to music, riding bycycle, playing computer games in my free time. I also like eating and foods much :D

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: I am a relax guy and I can help people. I am always focused on solutions. I'm patient.
But I can rarely have to quit the game quickly because I seldom have emergency stuff

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: I am in a squad named SAPA, I'm not in any groups for now.

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? I was banned in 8 September 2018. I had some adminjails plus I got angry because of a guy and I DMed him, ban evaded etc. I was just a retard trainee but I think I'm aware of the rules now.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: Mainly because I want to help people with selling them food also I love fast food irl too.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I can offer being active, being nice and respectful.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? I expect what I give (activeness etc.)

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yes, I do.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi and Rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat till you say, "No please"

In-game name: Freezoom

Account name: maxismuz4141

Country of residency: Turkish

From how long are you playing SAES: 4 year

Since when are you playing GTA:SA 5-6 year

How well do you speak English?: 8/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Turkish

Tell us something about yourself: Hi I'm Mert I'm 16 years old I like play computer games and hang with my friends in saes Also I'm going high school I live in istanbul Also I'm going classroom

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths I'm loyal,active,I know how to speak english weaknesss:I'can be inactive like 3-4 day because I need study my lesson

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:**:I'm in FBI I dont have group now
Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?**I get one times ban from mutliaccount

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: Because I'like do sell eat from other player and I think Cluckin bell will be add offical group
What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I can offer active,pro,helpful

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell?: This group is very active I see Cluckin Bell player rp they are very great

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?:Yes

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi Rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat till you say, No please"

Application for Cluckin' Bell

In-game name: Vincy

Account name: xvincyx

Country of residency: Italy

From how long are you playing SAES: I played in 2012/2013 and now i'm back since 2 months.

Since when are you playing GTA:SA: 2010 i think

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Italian

Tell us something about yourself: Hi all, I'm Vincy, I'm 19. I'm an italian student, I study "Medicine and surgery" in Italy.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths: funny, loyal, respectful, active on saes, i'm a good teamworker and i like RPs.
Weaknesses: maybe a bit stubborn.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: Never been in groups, only in gangs (now I'm in WA)

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? Never banned

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: From the first time i saw you it was love. I think that this group is a brillant idea. GZ to founders.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I can offer all my strengths that i have said before and also my weaknesses xD

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? I expect a group full of funny people who love RPs and Cluckin' food.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: I agree

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat Till You Say, "No Please".

In-game name: Zlatis

Account name: zlatis13

Country of residency: Bulgaria

From how long are you playing SAES: 2 months

Since when are you playing GTA:SA 1 year

How well do you speak English?: 8;5/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Bulgarian, medium level Russian

Tell us something about yourself: Okay, so my name is Zlatin, i'm 17 and i live in Bulgaria, not big country in the balkans. I started playing mta for 1 year now. because i was bored, the same reason i joined Saes,, so i can have fun time with good people.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: i am not patient, so this is really big problem i am trying to beat, Im pretty positive for everything, so this is my really sharp strenght i got, Im really talkative im not sure if this is strenght, but yes

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: None

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? None

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: Well, Cluck is really having the concept of positive group with respectful people, having fun together, this is my main goal ingame, so I am trying to be part of something like that, so i can have fun and chill with positive organisation with good and friendly people

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I'm not the best player at all, but i'm trying to be really good guy helping other players, so i can bring my positive and help Cluckin bell in any kind of all i can

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? Good time with nice people without any beefs.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yes

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi, Rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat till you say, "No please"

Hello there, @Freezom , @Vincy , @Zlatis

We are happy to announce that your Cluckin' Bell application has been ~[accepted]~(green). Wear tag [Cluck]<Name><NW> OR [Cluck]<Name> When you are spawned as an cluck, Civilian > Pizza boy. Also join our discord channel if you haven't yet, Link in the first post.

Cluckin' Bell, HQ.

alt text

In-game name: Pacioli

Account name: scorpyus

Country of residency: Brazil

From how long are you playing SAES: 4 Years (1600+ hours in game).

Since when are you playing GTA:SA: Since December 2014

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Portuguese (10/10), Spanish (5/10)

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Rodrigo, I'm from the city of Rio de Janeiro. I started a career in a brazilian multinational Company as a software developer, but I didn't like to work with it, so I left my job (and saes at the time) to try to join the business School at the University of Rio de Janeiro and start to work with finances.

So at the moment I work (I still do some freelances as a programmer) and study. I will have some moments of inactivity (especially with college exams, or in case I take a more complicated job as freelancer).

• A lot of experience in the game.

• I'm very responsible.

• I'm rusty (I came back from inactivity only 2 months ago), but I can still make good roleplays

• Despite being always friendly and respectful, I am not very sociable. I believe this may be my biggest weakness.

• I'm getting old, so I don't have as much patience as I should.

• I'm a busy guy, so i dont have a lot of time to play anymore.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: I'm in San Andreas Pirates. I was Outbreak (The group died) and San Andreas Medics (I was kicked during my inactivity time).

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? I never got banned or warned.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: I feel like it's a serious group with good members. I also feel that I can have a lot of fun with roleplays and group members.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: My activity and experience in game.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? : I hope to be well received and get to know the group members better.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yes, I do.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: @Tapi and @Rainy.

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat till you say, "No please".

Hello there, @Pacioli

We are happy to announce that your Cluckin' Bell application has been ~[accepted]~(green). Wear tag [Cluck]<Name><NW> OR [Cluck]<Name> When you are spawned as an cluck, Civilian > Pizza boy. Also join our discord channel if you haven't yet, Link is in the first post.

Cluckin' Bell, HQ.

In-game name: Manolo_Marshals

Account name: ManoloMarshals

Country of residency: Brazil

From how long are you playing SAES: About a week(30 hours)

Since when are you playing GTA:SA
Since way back in 2005, played a few DM servers in 2008 then my first RP server was in 2011, where I played until 2013.

How well do you speak English?: As if I was a native speaker.

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Portuguese and Spanish(barely)

Tell us something about yourself:
I have an IQ of roughly 140, devoted christian, dating for 7 years(soon to be married), vast experience in both PvP and RP on GTA servers(estimated 3 thousand hours played).

High intelligence, compassionate, dedicated
Easy to get bored, smoke(cigarette), cocky(I don't agree with it, but I've been told this more than once)

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: No.

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?
Also, no.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?:
I'm hoping to get a decent job, also with cool RP features.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?:
I'm hoping to work as a security personnel.
I can protect people, places or cargos.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell?
Fun, if I get to do what I want, not even money would be necessary.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?:
Sure.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?:
Tapi and Rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:
Eat until you say, "No please"!! (it should say, "Eat until you say, 'no more, I yield, I yield!!!'")

In-game name: RadiO
Account name: oussama88
Country of residency: Tunisien
From how long are you playing SAES: Since 2015
Since when are you playing GTA:SA:i think when i was 8 years old
How well do you speak English?: if we rate it we can say 7/10 but sometimes a grammer mistake
What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic as mother language and some Frensh
Tell us something about yourself: My name is Oussama, i am 16 years old, i from a nice country in Tunisa called Sousse.I am a student in a Prep school. Also i like playing SAES and eat foods
List few of your strengths and weaknesses:i have good RP skills but i have problems with English grammer mistakes
Also High intelligence.
Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: No.
Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?Yes it's a long story
Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?:i like this group and his active mambers also i love eating and cooking
What can you offer Cluckin' bell?:Well, i am an active player i can help this group with my RPs and my experience in-game also i will be much loyal to Cluckin' Bell
What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? Well, ihope to know this group and make a good Relationship with his mambers
Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?:Yes,Ofc
Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: @Tapi and @Rainy
Tapi and Rainy
What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:Eat till you say, "No please".

^[Application for Cluckin' Bell]

In-game name: Aboody.

Account name: abdel.

Country of residency: Egypt.

From how long are you playing SAES: from 2014 or 2013.

Since when are you playing GTA:SA In the first i was playing zombie servers and racing , one day my friend told me that there is a server called SAES.RPG it's a very nice server so i decided to play it. I joined saes 2016 i was so noob player my friend called mahmod learned me how to play after 2 years i joined gang call UA " unknown assassin" it was lvl 3 gang and i was lvl 3 the leader of the gang got some problem so get closed the gang then i joined FOX and i was lvl 2 then i left and went inactivity for real life then i came back in 2017 and i joined Organization Zero.

How well do you speak English?: 8/10.

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Aboody i am 21 y.o i am an Egyptian .

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: strengths: i am a professional chief so i cook good meals for the group.
weaknesses: FPS drops and some times i cant cook because the fps drops.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: ......

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? .....

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: Becase it's a very active and great im active and loyal member so i can help the group to get high lvl and do some activity's .

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: nice and good member.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? nothing.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: yes, i do.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi and rainy.

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat till you say "No Please".

In-game name: freezy
Account name: mohamed44
Country of residency: sudan
From how long are you playing SAES: Since 2017
Since when are you playing GTA:SA:i think when i was 5 years old
How well do you speak English?: 7/10
What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic
Tell us something about yourself: My name is mohamed, i am 18 years old, i from a nice country in sudan .I am a student in a sudan university. Also i like playing SAES and eat foods
List few of your strengths and weaknesses:my strengths are driving and shoooting and ihavenot weakneses
Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?no
Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?:i like this group and his active mambers also i love eating and cooking
What can you offer Cluckin' bell?:Well, i am an active player i can help this group with my RPs and my experience in-game also i will be much loyal to Cluckin' Bell
What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? Well, ihope to know this group and make a good Relationship with his mambers
Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?:Yes
Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: @Tapi and @Rainy
What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:Eat till you say, "No please".

In-game name: : FearlesS

Account name: : ItzSpicey

Country of residency:: Greece

From how long are you playing SAES:: 5 months

Since when are you playing GTA:SA: 5 years

How well do you speak English?:: 8/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?:: Greeks

Tell us something about yourself:: i'm 15 years old im playnig football i like to playning video games i playning per day like 5 hours i like to make new friends and tryning new things!

List few of your strengths and weaknesses:: i'm cool guy i not angry eashy and my weaknesses they are when one guy touch my friends i'm angry with this guy

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:: Na

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?: i get banned beacues i was doin something bad for problems with family and i was doin something bad ingame for get banned for stop but all my friends spaming me to come back and i make re-apply and im unbanned

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?:: beacues i like to selling and they are one new group and they are awsome and i like to selling food

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?:: Events & respect

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell?: Activitys and posts in media archive and RPs

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?:: Yes

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?:: Tapi and Rainy ofc

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:: Eat till you say "No Please".

In-game name: ODAKAB

Account name: odakab

Country of residency: Turkey

From how long are you playing SAES: Probably since 2011

Since when are you playing GTA:SA: +12 years, believe or not this is my favourite game and i hate physics of newer GTA games.

How well do you speak English?: I can communicate without any problem in Outfit.

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Turkish

Tell us something about yourself: I always try to help my colleagues in groups, i hate selfish people.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: Strength: Popeyes is one of my favourite Fast Food Restaurants IRL. Weaknesses: I don't have wings, beak and a comb.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: The Outfit

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?: 1 day ban --> They decided it's a "bug abuse" to jump inside of houses which are at corner of Jail to Grove Street road. If you wanna know the details, It was an early morning and 50-60 online you know people relax and play friendly when it is. I was getting focused by same cop and killed him two times, decided to play a trick on him for fun and test if he know you can jump in these houses. He went salty(maybe because i beaten him two times <insert here>) and called an admin.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: I found it entertaining to roleplay and relaxing.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: Fastest takeaway service ever.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell?: Fun

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: bah-gaaaaaaaawk

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat till you say, "No please".