Cluckin' Bell

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there, @PUNCH
Thank you for applying for Cluckin' Bell. Your application has been ~[accepted]~(green). Join our discord server and you are good to go. Also wear tag [Cluck]<Name><NW> OR [Cluck]<Name> when you are spawned as Civilian > Pizza boy.

Hello there, @Jamal420
Thank you for applying for Cluckin' Bell, But we are sorry to say that your application has been ~[denied]~(red). You are able to apply again in 1 week. Hang around clucks and join our discord server if you're still interested.

Cluckin' Bell, HQ.

In-game name:Dodoo

Account name:thedogukan15

Country of residency:Turkey

From how long are you playing SAES:It's been like 4 years totally.

Since when are you playing GTA:SA From my chilhood i played GTASA a lot.

How well do you speak English?:Very well.

What all languages can you speak other than English?:Turkish , can also swear at Spanish,Deutch&Russian.

Tell us about something about yourself:Im Dodoo i have no interesting personality i've growned up by playing video games. Im 19 , i've missed my university exam so waiting for next year untill there i have started to work as Waiter in restaurant&Cfe now, so thats my daily life.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: Strength:Im good at being attractive and positivity, I can cook very good (exactly CHICKEN) ,Im honest person and i don't like asslickers fuckhead's etc.Weakness: Im easily getting mad from things , Not have all day to play (even for a month. Working ..)

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:The Motor Heads

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? Not in last 1 year.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?:I want to make some delicious chicken wings (boneless) and sell them to people.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: A Good Member.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? Some free Chicken maybe ?

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?:Yes , i do.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?:Tapi&Rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:Eat till you say, "No please".

^[Application for Cluckin' Bell]
In-game name: Green

Account name: Furkanzhlp

Country of residency: Republic of Turkey

From how long are you playing SAES: More than 3 years

Since when are you playing GTA:SA I used to play 5 years ago. But I stopped playing MTA after 1 year and I started playing again 2 months after.

How well do you speak English?: Enough for playing SAES also if i rate 6/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Turkish

Tell us about something about yourself: My name is Furkan. I am 19 years of age, I live in Turkey. My side interests are Coding, Playing PC games and I like sports. I am bad at reaching with people sometimes. I like playing games like FPS, BattleRoyale, and RolePlaying Games. I'm great at teamwork. Also, I quit school for a year and I'm not attending it this year.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: I can't be easily to angry.I try to be honest about everything.I'il do my best in team work. Weaknesses: That being silent sometimes can be my weakness.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: N/A

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? No i haven't.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: I think I can improove myself with this group

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: Free worker :)

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? Nothing

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yes,I do.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi and Rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat till you say, "No please".

Hi there. Our group WWE has a show on Friday. We wondered if you wanted to sell some food at our event. If you are considering this, please leave a message in my DM or in our discord channel https://discord.gg/5ZHsxmm.

Sincerely,
SmackDown Commissioner of WWE.

Good evening, @Dodoo
Our HQ team has given you a chance to join Cluckin' Bell. Therefore your application has been ~[accepted]~(green). Wear tag [Cluck]<Name><NW> OR [Cluck]<Name> When you are spawned as an cluck, Civilian > Pizza boy. Also make sure to join our discord channel!

Hello there, @Green
We are happy to announce that your Cluckin' Bell application has been ~[accepted]~(green). Wear tag [Cluck]<Name><NW> OR [Cluck]<Name> When you are spawned as an cluck, Civilian > Pizza boy. Also make sure to join our discord channel!

Cluckin' Bell, HQ.

**In-game name:**Script

**Account name:**Script100

Country of residency: Estonia

From how long are you playing SAES: I have been on SAES over 2months.

Since when are you playing GTA:SA Im playing GTA:SA since 2016

How well do you speak English?: On scale from 1-10 id say its a good 7

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Estonia, Finnish, Russia and Swedish

Tell us about something about yourself: My name is Adam i live with my parents in a 2 story house. On my free time i like to play videogames and sometimes go to the gym.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are being polite and friendly and my weaknesses are being a pilot.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: Im in DZTG

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? I havent been warned or banned by a Admin in the last 1 year.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: i would like to join this group because it seems fun and chill to hang around host events and just sell some goodies around SA.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I can offer my loyalty and also i would be good in food deliverys.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? I expect that Cluckin Bell will grow bigger and get me some new friends.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: I do agree with the F1 and Clucin Bells rules.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Cluckin bells founders are @Tapi and @Rainy

**What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:**Cluckin bells motto is Eat till you say No Please

In-game name: Phoenix
Account name: HeshamThhBest

Country of residency: Egypt

From how long are you playing SAES: I have been playing over 4months.

Since when are you playing GTA SA: from 2005

How well do you speak English?: I'm good with English but when I type very fast I fall in mistakes

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic and french

Tell us about something about yourself: My name is hesham I live in Egypt im 19 years old will complete 20 in 20/2 next year I play saes for 4 months and I like it

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are being friendly , loyalty and patience my weakness is my college so I cant play too long

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: TEC (taxi el centrino) I didn't leave any group

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? N/A

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: i would like to join this group because it seems that it's a very good group with friendly people

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I can offer my loyalty and positive activity for them

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? I expect that the group will grow bigger and will be a good group in SAES

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: ofcourse

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi and Rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Cluckin bells motto is Eat till you say No Please

Hello there, @Script100
Thank you for applying for Cluckin' Bell, But we are sorry to say that your application has been ~[denied]~(red). You are able to apply again in 1 week. Hang around clucks and join our discord server if you're still interested.

Hello there, @Phoenix
We are happy to announce that your Cluckin' Bell application has been ~[accepted]~(green). Wear tag [Cluck]<Name><NW> OR [Cluck]<Name> When you are spawned as an cluck, Civilian > Pizza boy.

Cluckin' Bell, HQ.

In-game name: [AAFTW]Zombie

Account name: : gal102

Country of residency: : Israel

From how long are you playing SAES: : since july14

Since when are you playing GTA:SA : since i was 12 or 13 years old

How well do you speak English?: : im speaking pretty well.

What all languages can you speak other than English?: : English and Hebrew

Tell us about something about yourself: : Im im 21.6 years old, in real life im working as pizza delivery man(BTW, That's what made me apply this group ) when i dont working i like to go out with friends, go to partys, and when i have free time to play in SAES with my AA Boys.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses:
My strengths : im a good driver, i have a good knowledge of the map so thats good for the delivery to address in the gta :)

my weaknesses : im lazy sometimes (blame weed),

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:
Im a member of the groups : LWS, Cuban Cars, rTECH, Cunning Stuns, Taxi el Centrino, SAM.

My Previous groups : DDT, the reason i left it its because a miss understanding between me and the hq of it, he told me that clo wannabes can join ddt and also be wannabes, and when i figure out that its not i left it.

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? : i was banned once for 1 hour for stolen admin's RC Rhino ^_^

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: : as i said above, im working as delivery pizza man irl and thats made me want to take a part of this group.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: : My activity and loyalty to the group.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? : to give all what they have to become official.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: : Yes.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: @Tapi , @Rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: : Eat Till you say, "NO Please".