Cop killed = Cash ( Jail )

SheraP

Question

For starters I want to talk about the injustice between cops and criminals these days in relation to their rewards in the jail.

Cops : 8715$ For Criminal Killed/Arrested
Criminal : A kill count and risk of being arrested ( 200 seconds )
Clearly there are injustices and this must be changed!

I suggest for every killed cop the criminal gets a cash reward.Put your cash suggestions that criminals could gain in the comments

~[Note : If you are an immature cop and can not see the injustices present in this you do not need to criticize or cry in the comments, thank you.]~(red)

Thanks , SheraP

24 answers to this question

@sherap In my opinion this is a preatty good idea. In the first place because most of the criminal jobs are hard to do, arms dealer/drug dealer/prostituion, etc. are not as well payed as other jobs, for example a trucker. In the second place, it might bring more criminal activity in the server, in the last week I saw that there is a lack of criminals.
But the cons of this idea is that players could abuse it as an way of getting rich (depends on the amount of money they will get from killing a cop).
It's a 50/50 from me.

Let's not start with the rl escuse.
Sherap I don't see the why add another way for criminals to make money and to be honest don't see the why it's not fair.
Criminals are 2x times and he cops on the server.
If they get killed they get 50% less time.
They can make money out of BR/SR/Selling/delivery/pbr
Cops earn money from arresting and stoping SR and per closing the safes in a pbr ( only 1 cop can get the reward of the safe)
After all this sherap tell me why criminals need more ways to make money

I agree with @Crash . And also, if you as criminal start a Jailbreak then your "mission" is to get more and more criminals outside. Not to make DM party just for money. Its fair btw, since if the JB will be succesful then the crims could get out and shout "IM FREE".. when we cops get money to stop it. So no idea why did you open this topic. (Especially when you are a cop)

As a criminal, I don't think we need this. We have plenty of ways to make money.
In jail you either kill the cops to break out, so you can resume your criminal activities outside, or get killed / arrested to serve the rest of your time. So the 'reward' for killing a cop is to get outside faster.

@Dan09 LoL if that what you said became true you will see the criminals nonstop at jail to DM cops for 5k each kill. So no activity outside only in Jail. And other think is 5k each kill is crazy. With 100 kills you will make as a criminal 500k. So your idea is bad.

@dan09 said in Cop killed = Cash ( Jail ):

Killing cops in Jb or br --> 5k For 1 kill it's good

@sam said in Cop killed = Cash ( Jail ):

@Dan09 LoL if that what you said became true you will see the criminals nonstop at jail to DM cops for 5k each kill. So no activity outside only in Jail. And other think is 5k each kill is crazy. With 100 kills you will make as a criminal 500k. So your idea is bad.

I suggest 3k

Well, to begin with... Criminals spend at some times more then a full hour in the jail, camping and killing the cops, they barely loose any money as they constantly sell guns and drugs to each other, in some cases even earning money from the new inmates that got arrested and sent to jail.

So now you not only want them to camp and sustain themselves buy buying and selling and essentially keeping an almost endless stream of cash (That's not really true, but still they do "minimize" the loss on weapons during a jailbreak) but you also offer them even more cash so they don't even need to buy from each other to get enough money for more ammo and more drugs..

What seems to me the most funny part out of this suggestion is it's ending, you attempt to suggest a frankly quite terrible suggestion and ask for people to not to react to it.. Makes sense.

@sherap said in Cop killed = Cash ( Jail ):

Note : If you are an immature cop and can not see the injustices present in this you do not need to criticize or cry in the comments, thank you.]~(red)

Thanks , SheraP