Fix the detective spawn

StarWars

Question

The detective spawn has no access to radio even while being restricted to PC only.

Also considering that the detective has to drive a civilian vehicle, and not an actual police vehicle, I would like to see the /polights used by many squads on it. (Usually you can see that detectives have their own syrens, and just set it over the top of the car when they need it, no matter what car it is).

3 answers to this question

The sirens on top of a car would require every vehicle in the game to be "mapped" with specific coordinates for them to be attached to. This is simply too much for such little. I don't see the use for us to make this happen.

The access to the radio should be fixed tho.

@blade said in Fix the detective spawn:

The sirens on top of a car would require every vehicle in the game to be "mapped" with specific coordinates for them to be attached to. This is simply too much for such little. I don't see the use for us to make this happen.

The access to the radio should be fixed tho.

I don't really understand this part.. As I don't really think you understood me. The squads have access to a command known as "/polight" which enables a simple blinking intervals where left blinkers turns red, then right turns blue and so on.. I did not request an actual syren mapped over a car.