kikas' Application for Community Staff

kikas

Your ingame username: zxqwas
Your ingame alias: kikas
Your year of birth: 1997
Your gender: male

Nationality: Polish
Country of residence: Poland

How long you have been playing SAES: I first started playing here in late 2010 and have remained active until some time in mid 2013. I came back from inactivity in August 2020.
Qualities you can offer:
I am generally a calm person who avoids any unnecessary conflicts. I always try to put logical thinking and reason before emotion. I can handle arguments in a calm and objective manner, without unnecessarily offending the other person. I find it satisfying to thoroughly analyze any problems I am facing before coming up with a solution. One of my biggest strengths is being a good listener.

Your weaknesses:
My biggest weakness is being overthinker, which makes me bad at making decisions quickly, as I generally prefer to analyze every single detail and possibility before making my mind up. I stress a lot over details that others might not even notice, or see them as irrelevant. I am not very outspoken, especially among people I don't know very well. I find it difficult to start or carry conversations with strangers.

Do you have Discord Installed: yes

Reason for application: I enjoy helping others in any way I can. I have been part of this community for quite some time now, and it has given me a lot of fun over the years. It has always been the people that play on this server that made it fun and kept me interested. So I thought that maybe I could give something back to those people.

Server Memberships:

Arms Assassins - HQ
Outbreak Ogranisation - Sergeant

Additional information: I can't think of anything relevant to add.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I don't remember any. Perhaps a warning in 2010.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have received a temporary ban in 2010, I don't remember the reason.

• 3 weeks later...