PaiN's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: siyar210
Your ingame alias: [B~B]PaiN
Your year of birth: 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Afghanistan
Country of residence: Germany

How long you have been playing SAES: From 2013 - 2015 (with breaks), back active since early 2021.

Qualities you can offer: I would say that one of my strengths is being a good listener, because I take the time to allow the other party to express their point of view and put myself in their shoes. Nevertheless, it is important to me to make precise decisions, so I efficiently analyse the situation at hand in a rational manner before acting accordingly. Moreover, I would have no issues taking my time to calmly explain the errors of a new player while advising them of the server rules and gameplay.

I am someone who is solution-oriented, as I try to find a solution to a problem as often as possible, not leaving rationality out of it. In addition, I am reliable, conscientious and responsible. If I am assigned a task, I do it conscientiously and with a lot of knowledge. I am aware of the responsibility I have and therefore I avoid careless actions.

On top of all this, I enjoy helping people, as Im aware it can be frustrating when a player is new to the server and they need to discover a lot of gameplay knowledge on their own, so I like to ease that feeling by helping out whenever needed. Moreover, I would say that I am very active on the server.

Your weaknesses: I would say that one of my weaknesses could be my straightforwardness. I am quite a direct person, one who says what he thinks, but not in a negative way. I try to explain my opinion as well as I can in order to explain my point of view to the other party. Unfortunately, not everyone enjoys this direct approach as it often leads to discussions. Arguably, it can be seen positively or negatively, but I find this to be one my lesser qualities.

Furthermore, I am a rather introverted person. I dont have an issue conversing with people. However, Im not the one to engage the conversation. I don't enjoy diving into personal conversations with people I am only acquainted with. During a group conversation with many strangers, I tend to be quiet at first until I feel comfortable. But as soon as I'm comfortable, I talk a lot. It's also partly because I have to know the person a bit before I can talk about many different topics. However, this is a quality that can be seen as negative.

I tended to overreact in certain situations. However, I would say that I have almost got rid of this trait and am very good at keeping myself under control by always trying to keep a clear head, especially in stressful situations.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, PaiN#5820

Reason for application: I am a person who gives everything to achieve my goals. This is not the first time I apply for the SAES clan. Last time, I already applied for the SAHA team. My goal to be part of the clan is still there, my determination has increased and I feel ready to go even one step further and apply for the position of Community Staff. Since the last recruitment, I have gained more experience and feel ready to take on this challenge. I am a dutiful person who can meet the demands of others and give my best in the process.

I am aware that being part of the SAES clan is not the same as belonging to an ordinary group. The role I am applying for represents a much more significant group to the server, I realise that and I think I am qualified for it. Another reason is that I would like to be more involved and work in close proximity with the clan to better assist the community with the best of my abilities.

Server Memberships:

• Black Bullets

• Lightning World Sports

• Outbreak Organization

• Cuban Cars

• ZIP

• raceTech

Additional information: I am 18 years old, live in Germany and I am currently finishing high school. Here and there I go to work and help my family. I actually have a lot of free time, which I spend on SAES.

I would like to mention that I had my high school final exams a few days ago. Since I am very enthusiastic about SAES and the community, I had requested to be banned for the month of April in order to give my exams 100% of my energy. I wanted to have no distractions coming my way. I decided to get myself banned to make sure I wasn't able to get myself distracted. Therefore, I had very little to no playtime during April, now that I am finished with my exams I will be active again.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: 1 warning for Deathmatch and 2 serious mutes
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

• 4 weeks later...