Laza's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: My in-game username is (l4ki1).
Your ingame alias: Known as Laza for the most of my time spent on SAES.
Your year of birth: I'm born 19th October, since 1998.
Your gender: I'm a male.

Nationality: My nationalities is Serbian.
Country of residence: Serbia.

How long you have been playing SAES: I'm apart of SAES Community since the end of 2011, and the beginning of 2012.
Qualities you can offer: Well, most of the people are matured here, most talented people with big knowledge within the game, and something else next to it. But, I can guarantee I'm one of them, recently my activity is not the biggest, as I'm trying to find something to focus in this game, as I have archived everything I wanted, but the only thing is remaining and that's a staff place. I have attended at a few recruitments already, but unfortunately, didn't had enough luck, there is no doubts, if I'm given a chance, my activity will be definitely much bigger, as that's actually something what's needed. On another note, I'm pretty much experienced with helping someone, having pretty enough knowledge, as my time while I was younger was spent on this community. I gained some great support & helping abilities during that extended period. So as for last, I can say I'm a respectful guy who has an respect for the people above me and I'm trustworthy for serious duties.
Your weaknesses: So far as I know, nothing important that makes me not suitable to be a part of staff team.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do have discord installed on PC and mobile as well. There you may find me 24/7.

Reason for application: There is a couple of main reasons, before I start saying something, would like to mention that SAES is not just a game, that's a community where I found really good friends, with who I'm chatting since a long time, that's one of the important reasons which still kept me playing this server. Maybe recently my activity has dropped, that's just because I'm looking to focus on something which makes me really interested, a few times already I have participated in recruitments, never had a luck, maybe I was closer, but I can guarantee that I can help the server as much I can, as I'm an trustworthy player, and someone who has an (veteran) title.

I want to take a step further and move to a new experience, to a new job how could I say.I have observed what other admins and community staff do and it is my ambition for a long time to be in the same respected role, I think I have the same fair judgment and ability to treat people. With all respect, thanks for letting me applying.
Server Memberships: My memberships are -

• ~[Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT)]~(blue,blue,blue) Officer

• ~[Desert Eagles]~(green) Warrant Officer (Honorary)

• ~[San Andreas Fire Department]~(red) Commissioner

• ~[Cuban Cars]~(maroon,sienna) Impounder

Additional information: My real name is Lazar, I'm known as Laza within this game, I'm Serbian nationalities, living in Serbia and as you can see, I can talk fluently English as a second language. I'm having twenty-three years old. As from school, finished an Financial Administrator, and afterwards, went into the army. My so far real life goal is to reach the police, as I have pretty enough experience which I brought in army.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Can't really remember.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned once for multiaccounting, and for some bug in-game. All sorted out since then.

• 3 weeks later...