Hotfire's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: hotfire4021
Your ingame alias: [AA]Hotfire
Your year of birth: 2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: American
Country of residence: United States of America

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2015 so about 7 years.
Qualities you can offer: I've been playing on this server for over 7 years. I'm a very experienced person with the rules and how everything should be. My passion and dedication to help people whenever it's needed. Whenever people ask me for help, I don't ignore them and try to find the best possible solution for them. I remember me being in their shoes when I needed help so it's time for me to dedicate my time and myself to help this community. I'm a great team player and have great communication skill. I'm also trustworthy and a responsible person. I know my responsibilities and will always do it with the best of my abilities. You can always trust me and I will never let you down. I always aim to be a better person day by day and always improve myself and others around me. I'm also a fair person who believes everyone should be treated equally and fairly. I learn things pretty fast so I can pick up things quickly and get to work right away.
Your weaknesses: I'm usually a nice chill lad but once someone gets in my nerves I can be mean but I am working on that. I like to overthink a lot and it gets into my head just like now when writing this application but over the years, I've been working on it. I am always tryna improve myself.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: I've always had the interest in helping the saes community. I've been apart of the community for 7 years and would love to experience being apart of the staff team. Every time I failed the past recs, it just motivated me to do better and improve myself. My activity has been great since the past year and I'm quite active across all time zones especially at night whereas people tend the bend the rules. I genuinely like to help people with the best of my ability and being apart of the staff team will indeed help me a lot with the tools to my advantage. It's time to give back to the community and give them my time and dedication. I'm someone that definitely can be trusted and be mature enough to handle being a staff member. Being HQ's in my gang and groups has taught me a lot on how to deal with problematic members so I got experience needed for this position. I want a chance to be a part of this amazing community and prove that I'm worth it here.

Server Memberships:

• AA HQ

• CLO

• LWS HQ

• raceTECH HQ

Additional information: My name is Rumal. I'm currently studying computer science in my 3rd year. I'm a chill and cool person to hangout with. I love to make jokes. I usually have a lot of time in my hands so I'm usually active playing saes across all time zones. I'm a nice person so if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: No punishments recently.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Never been banned.

• 4 weeks later...