koko's Application for SAHA

Your ingame username: Kaloqndichev
Your ingame alias: koko
Your year of birth: 2000
Your gender: Male
Nationality: Bulgarian
Country of residence: Bulgaria
How long you have been playing SAES: Im playing SAES since summer of 2015.
Qualities you can offer: Well, I am a mature calm person and last but not least one of the best qualities is my gaming activity, I spend a lot of time in server and discord. I have always been interested in the work of SAHA and I want to get a chance to do it

Your weaknesses: My weaknesses are not many in the server. But let's say my English is not at a high level. But I always want to improve my knowledge.
Do you have Discord Installed: Yes,I do.
Reason for application:
The main reason is that.I'm one of the most active players in this server. I want to have some new challenges with which to deal and assist SAHA team with whatever i can.
Server Memberships:
Arms Assassins-7 level
Outbreak Organization-Colonel
Cuban Cars-ex HQ
RaceTech-Veteran
Cunning Stunts -Stunter
Lightning World Sports-Trusted memeber

Additional information: Hello there,My real name is Kaloqn. Im 23 Years old.I spending my free time only in SAES with my friends. I successfully completed my education 3 years ago and now I have to work to support me and my family
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Well,I have been muted and AJ few times (some of them are troll).
Previous (legitimate) bans: Never been banned.

• 4 weeks later...

Kinda low effort app.

Unfortunately your application has not been successful this time around. Please try and help out more ingame and on discord to increase your chances in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text