ZoRo's Application for SAHA

Your ingame username: ZoRo124
Your ingame alias: ZoRo
Your year of birth: 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Sousse

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2018
Qualities you can offer: The position of a SA Housing Agency requires a high level of professionalism and ethical conduct. and I got those. I know how to teach and simplify things for others, It is all about some patience. I'm active in-game also I like to work for it and to be one of the SAHA team, so I can help players, as I am generous and helpful I ought to help with anything that I can, and I think I can be trusted., I got enough experience in how to deal with problems in the squads between members and my friends times we need to lie to solve a problem sometimes, but not every time sometimes I need to tell the truth. Anyway, I'm not here to talk about that but just to make you know, I can offer more SAHA activity in the morning because I'm active in the morning and at night too, and I think that's good. And finally, I am creative and innovative. I have some ideas in my mind, So I want to share them with the SAHA team.
Your weaknesses: FPS drop.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, On my PC and on my phone too

Reason for application: I consider myself a good financier, and a good agent for the future. I would like to join this position to help myself and the whole of the community. with this position, I want to practice my skills and help all of the community with sorting the inactive houses, etc..., It's all about how you will act with the requester, I need to be helpful and useful to all. and another thing I want to use another thing in this position to gain more trust and be honored by the community.

Server Memberships:
Special Weapons & Tactics
San Andreas Police Department
San Andreas Interceptors
San Andreas Fire Department
ZIP planning and Construction
All Load Trucking
RaceTech
BRINKS

Additional information: I Would Like to tell you something about Myself, My name is Aziz, a 20 years old boy, living in Sousse (Tunisia), I like to spend my free time playing with my PC as I love playing video games like MTA, CS: GO, etc... also I do like to play football and handball with my friends. I joined SAES in 2018.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: As I remember some mutes and one kick.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A.

• 3 weeks later...