Judyes's Application for SAHA

Your ingame username: Judyess
Your ingame alias: Judyes
Your year of birth: 2002
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Sousse

How long you have been playing SAES: 4 Years ago
Qualities you can offer:I believe I would be a good fit for the SAHA since I enjoy assisting players in any situation, I have always been involved in the community, and I appreciate helping others in general by making them enjoy their SAES: RPG experience and ensuring that all of their queries are answered to the best of my ability on the forums and in-game. Also, to guarantee that they are aware of all of their orders and the advantages that different players get due to their level. If there is anything about which I am unsure, I will educate myself so that all of the information I provide is correct. It's critical that every player understands that we're here to keep the community safe and secure.that all of the rules (the few we've established) be followed, but it's also crucial that people understand we can be pleasant and enjoyable to be around. We also enjoy chatting!

Since 2018, SAES:RPG has brought me a lot of good. I've never liked a server as much as SAES:RPG. I've made a lot of friends who have taught me a lot of valuable lessons, both in-game and in real life. I want to repay SAES:RPG for everything it has given me over the years: positivism, knowledge, happiness, excitement, and love.

If I am given the opportunity to serve as a SAHA member on SAES:RPG, I will give everything I have to make the server a better place for all players.
Your weaknesses: If we're being honest, I won't brag about any "fake" flaws like perfectionist or hard worker... the one and only "weakness" I have is giving people a second opportunity... is that a flaw or not? I'd be unable to provide you with any information.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, Judyes#4761

Reason for application: SAHA has always been a major goal of mine; I enjoy and am passionate about assisting others. When I do, I crave the feeling of accomplishment. I'd be honored to be recognized for it. I'm a big helper in the neighborhood where I live. I've also been playing SAES:RPG for a long time, and I'm a very loyal server player that has made a lot of contributions to the community. I believe I would be a valuable member of the staff team if I could stick to my job and do so with responsibility and enthusiasm.

As a member of SAHA, I would constantly go out of my way to assist others, and my life experiences have made me a very caring person who can empathize readily. I am a trustworthy and honest person who would never break a promise or lie. I am also creative, and I would want to bring this to the SAHA team and share my ideas.

What distinguishes me from other applicants and makes me unique

I am dedicated and focused, and I give it my all in everything I do; I never try to give in. I also have a motivated mentality, which makes me hardworking and ambitious. Once I set a goal for myself, I would go to any length to attain it, and once I do, I shine. I am also aware of all of the duties and obligations that come with the job because I have observed and learned from previous/current assistance. I'm not frightened of failing since I believe it's an important part of the experimental process that leads to success.I also have high self-esteem and self-confidence, which makes me eager to accept and enjoy difficulties. I never attempt to let anything get to me because I've acquired a thick skin that allows me to disregard negative signals and not let them affect me; instead, I try to stay cheerful no matter what.

Server Memberships:

• The Company: Member

• OutBreak: Supervisor

• LoungeVC: HQ ( Head of bets )

• Cuban Cars: Member

• LWS: Trusted Member

• ZIP: Architect

Additional information: I've been around for a while now, and I feel like I know the community well enough and am in contact with the bulk of it, so I've reached the point where I'm hoping to get a position in the SAES. I've been interested in SAHA for months, so I believe I deserve a shot, and I won't let you down.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Punishments: 3 admin jails;
The first was because I asked SAES Tut to warp me to an inactive player's property while I was in jail.
The second reason was to avoid being arrested.
Third As CC was impounding automobiles, Daryl arrived and accused me of abuse. I'm sure there was a miscommunication.

Previous (legitimate) bans: My first suspension occurred in 2019, when I was just starting out in my career. My second ban came in mid-2020 for being a member of a copycat server; I didn't appeal it, but I did explain my circumstances to Brophy, explaining that I was only a gamer and that he understood. After three days, I returned.
Before I sign out, I'd like to state unequivocally that I have learned from every single error and transgression, since I have been free of sanctions for the past five months.

• 4 weeks later...

Good app.

Unfortunately your application has not been successful this time around. Please try and help out more ingame and on discord to increase your chances in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text