Icy's Application for SAHA

Your ingame username: icy911
Your ingame alias: [FBI]Icy
Your year of birth: '01
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Slovenian
Country of residence: Slovenia

How long you have been playing SAES: I think it's been 3-4 years now, but I had some breaks between the cause of my job and moving to different countries but now I'm back on the grind!

Qualities you can offer: I'm ready to help people out I've seen how SAHA works. I'm sure I'll do my job well since I'm a fast learner. I'm very active and easy to get on any platform & I try to help as many people as I can. I take stuff like this very seriously I do joke sometimes but when it comes to helping people I take it seriously! I am a very communicative person I love communicating with other people and meeting new people and I'm sure I am going to meet a lot of new people in this role/position.
Your weaknesses: I have no weaknesses. I do get frustrated quite easily but I'm trying to fix that it's getting better.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do Icy#5391

Reason for application: I'm applying for SAHA staff cause I've played saes for a long time
and I want to experience what it's like to be a part of the SAHA staff team. And I just want to help other people on the server.

Server Memberships:
FBI
BRINKS
Donator
GXT
(was RadioSA till I went inactive sadly)

Additional information: My name is Nac I'm 20 years old and come from Slovenia I have a full-time job where I fix elevators build them etc. In my spare time, I play SAES with JasonBourne one of my fellow friends from Slovenia.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I got warned once but that's it. I haven't done anything bad.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Haven't got any.

• 4 weeks later...