Brazz application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: pedro1425
Your ingame alias: Brazz
Your year of birth: 1999
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Brazilian
Country of residence: Brazil

How long you have been playing SAES: I started playing around 2009
Qualities you can offer: Well, you probably have readed many qualities that there are not any quality left to say but I would like to say that I offer all my kindness, good mood to help people whenever they need help, I like to know both side of anything to know what really happened before acting.
Your weaknesses: Sometimes I dont pay the attention needed for the chat(mostly because there are many chats) but Im trying to pay more attention to chat, also my timezone might be a problem sometimes because its -4 hours from server time

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: Well, almost whole server wants to be part of the Staff team, I do want to be part of Staff team too, I applied before but got SAHA instead. I would like to deal with reports, I would like to be asked to help someone, well, I would like to be part of Staff also as my timezone is different, sometimes there arent staff member online to deal with the rule breakers in the night and we cant do anything besides /cry

Server Memberships: CLO Coronel, CC Impounder, OB Member, SSB Member.

Additional information: Hello, my name is Pedro, Im 22 years old actually, I live in Fortaleza. Im studying to become a nutritionist in the near future and I like to listen to any song while watching the sunset at the beach.
Omg, inactive guy applying No, Im not inactive, some must already know that Im not playing atm because my new PC is coming this week, I was going to apply only when it arrives but I was listening to music and was doing nothing, so I did my application via phone

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Some mutes for non English in mainchat
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes for saying fu all in mainchat, I dont remember exactly but it was in 2011 or 2012, 2013

• 4 weeks later...