Dufabo's Application for SAHA

Your ingame username: dufabo1900
Your ingame alias: Dufabo
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Russian
Country of residence: Russia

How long you have been playing SAES: i am playing on saes since august of 2013 so somewhere around 9 years
Qualities you can offer: There aren't many unique qualities that I can offer, but there's a list of the few that are.
First of all, I can offer my activity on the server, so you will have a free person to do the work at almost any time of the day or night.The second quality is my ability to look at situations from different sides and make a fair decision regardless of the opinion of the parties involved. And last on the list, but not least, is purposefulness.If I have any goal I will do everything to achieve it

Your weaknesses: On honest note i cant say that much about my weaknesses because,you cant see weaknesses in yourself.Better to ask people around what are they.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes i do, Dufabo#3024

Reason for application: For me it seems like came time to step up.I been on server long enough and always been interested to be a part of something bigger than regular groups,gangs and squads.

Server Memberships:

• The Strike Team (Squad)

• Desert Eagles

• LWS

Additional information: i dont like to speak about myself that much,so if there's anything else you want to know contact me via discord,forums,phone etc etc

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: A couple adminjails (cant remember reason to be honest) and last one a verbal warning for killing clo at their base (some misunderstanding)
Previous (legitimate) bans: i had a couple of legit bans,first one in 2013 when one of my gangmates thrown a nade on event,this day all gang was banned for 24 hours.And second ban happen when i was annoying bambook with questions,he banned me for 24 hours aswell

• 4 weeks later...