LandShark's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: landsharkppppp
Your ingame alias: LandShark
Your year of birth: 2004
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Hungarian
Country of residence: Hungary

How long you have been playing SAES: I started my career around 2017 December as I remember.
Qualities you can offer:

• Friendly and helping attitude towards ALL players, not only the popular ones.

• Troller but very serious where it requires seriousitty: could be apologizing if I went over the limit, or dropping the jokes and start acting serious if the situation requires it.

• Able to take control in different situations, including stopping argues, solving delicate problems and explaining again to a player who didn't understand from first time.

Your weaknesses:

• Trolling, usually I go over the limit, but I apologize if I do that.

• Easy to convince and that may be bad sometimes.

• Having some hours of studying and working to put effort in, so I'm not the most active player in SAES. However, I'm online almost everyday.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: I came because I want to devote myself toward such a position where I can also enjoy my self and also help the community at the same time. I want to take my experience to the next level and show my skills that I have attained through out my years in SAES. I want to be a benefit and a maintenance to the others in the community. I've been trying to join the management team for years, even if I thought that I won't get accepted. I missed the last recruitment, because I thought that I'm still not mature and worthy on being a community staff, but now I think it's time to give it another try.

Server Memberships:

SAFP
SAI
SS
DE
CS
SAPD
ALT
SAFD
BRINKS

Additional information: I currently live in Sifok, born in Hungary. I spend the most of my spare time playing SAES and hanging out with my friends and family. I like the edm, and the rock music, but not rock from the 21th century, old school rock back in 1970's. I have a passion for football, I play with my friends a lot so I am not a full time gamer. I'm open for new things. I'm aware of my responsibilities, of that I'm representing the server at some point with being in the management team of saes, therefor I won't play with a style that would harm the server and it's reputation. I'm active on discord everyday, checking it very often, so it's easy to reach me. I'm active on the server too, as I said above, I spend most of my spare time on saes. During each summer I'm working, so I might not be able to get online for days (in this case I will let the HQ know about it and won't just disappear suddenly).

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I received a few adminjails, I got 90% of them when I was a newbie for DMing others. The last punishment (adminjail) I received was more than one and a half year ago.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I've never been banned.

• 4 weeks later...

Decent application.

Unfortunately your application has not been successful this time around. Please try and help out more ingame and on discord to increase your chances in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text