Alexi's Application for SAHA

Your ingame username: alexishellas
Your ingame alias: Alexis
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Greek
Country of residence: Greece

How long you have been playing SAES: Well, I started playing at late 2011 as far as I remember joined the forums a few months later in my first attempt on joining a "respected gang". I did take huge breaks all these years due to lack of interest or being busy in life, to be more specific first break I had was from 2014-2018 and the other one from 2018-2019. After that I have been playing actively on the server which is in my opinion one of the most basic things for applying in a position like that

Qualities you can offer: I believe despite the fact that is activity which is something that will be said in almost every application, I can handle matters calmly with no drama and that comes from my career being a player for 10+ years and having such a low profile as me kinds proves my point I believe. I do have knowledge about all the ingame problems that could occur, I don't wanna flood my application with skills that I might have so I will keep it like that.

Your weaknesses: I am a bit stubborn in general, that happens also in real life, usually I am in situations I have been well informed about and stand up for my opinion

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes I do

Reason for application: Despite the fact I am an old active player, I would like to take the next step and being able to help the community as SAHA to begin with and later as CS. Usually I would like to go for the CS position but due to the not known name of me I believe that would be a no shot, so I want to start helping as a SAHA member which is a job that I believe I coudl manage even better I believe.

Server Memberships: I am currently member of South Side Blazers, raceTech, gxt, sai
and wannabe of couple more

Additional information: Well after saying all the basics in the first section, I need to state that I am a university student in computer science (almost done with that ) and I am also doing my time the army which also is coming close to an end, at this point I believe i need to state that even if I am in the army i am still active because they made me a driver and I actually go in the camp like I go on a dayjob 7am-3pm so it doesnt have much of an impact at least in my active time on the server. I believe thats all the basics about my life right now.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Hm I had an adminjail some years ago, was when I came back from my inactivity and defended on country bank on lobby and not after 1st door (can't recall any others generally all over the years)
Previous (legitimate) bans: Not really

• 4 weeks later...

Decent application but you need to get your name out there a bit more.

Unfortunately your application has not been successful this time around. Please try and help out more ingame and on discord to increase your chances in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text