Andrew's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: AndrewYoung561
Your ingame alias: Andrew
Your year of birth: 06/04/1998
Your gender: Male
Nationality: American
Country of residence: USA

How long you have been playing SAES: 6 years

Qualities you can offer: Youre probably laughing, asking yourself What!!! Andrew
applying for community staff? due to my history of punishments on the server, but with years of experience of learning from my past mistakes and being active playing SAES, I can offer my comprehension. I've seen both sides of the argument. And what I mean by that, is what I should've done or what I shouldn't have done to avoid the punishment that came after. I can offer my understanding by listening to what both sides have to say before enforcing any punishment and I can also offer my service in helping players in-game. If you didnt know I work from home I work as tech support and helping people is what I do best, and I can also offer my multitasking skills as I'm working from home I can also be in-game assisting players in need of help.

Your weaknesses: Feeling lazy when having the idea of working out, and getting out of bed.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: I've been playing Saes for while now and experience all the ups and downs and now I think it's the time I take a big step to the next level applying for staff, as I said above I can offer; my support in helping players in-game, multitasking skills, comprehension by understanding both side of the story before reacting, and hopefully one day be useful when it comes to scripting.

Server Memberships: ~[The Outfit Lynchpin]~(gray,gray,gray), ~[Outbreak Organization]~(Brown), ~[Cuban Liberation Organization]~(sienna), and ~[raceTECH]~(green)

Additional information: I'm Andrew Young, 23 years old, currently living in the USA, Florida. I study at Palm Beach State College. My time zone is (GMT-4) . I feel that I'll fit this role because around the time when its late on the server and theres sometimes no staff/admin available to help the players in need of help I can be on helping them out due to my time zone. I study computer science and I also started taking coding courses on coding simple data. Hopefully I can use what Ive learned on the course and apply it to Saes in the future.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: N/A (Not sure)
Previous (legitimate) bans: This was a while ago! I'm not sure what date, but I was banned for two or three days by SAES>patrol for kamikazing a ceremony at the WH hosted by DE. It wasn't anything serious. He gave me a warning and told me if it continues he'll permaban me.

• 4 weeks later...

You definitely have a rough history (though I guess that comes with being American :face_vomiting: ) but I do agree that you are rectifying it. Keep it up and help out more ingame and it'll definitely improve your chances next time.

Unfortunately your application has not been successful this time around. Please try and help out more ingame and on discord to increase your chances in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text