Strong's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: mas3ouda
Your ingame alias: Strong
Your year of birth: 2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing SAES since 2014.
Qualities you can offer: I am a tolerant and relaxed guy that accepts all opinions whether I was with or against them. I take troubles with a cold head and try to solve them without problems. I'm a resilient person that can be present for important matters and events whether it was good or bad. Also, I have a very decent experience with helping people whenever they need it either in-game or at discord especially after giving me the chance to improve it more as a SAHA agent for the past 8 months (approximately), I gained some great support abilities during this extended period. I got plenty of free time so you're gonna see me online most of the time. I'm a respectful individual and I'm trustworthy for serious duties. Additionally, I have a sense of exploration that helped me increase my knowledge of many helpful things and from that, I was pleased to pass it further to those who need it.
Your weaknesses: Sometimes I meet bad people that irritate my mood with the discount drama they try to spread and the weird talks they are talking so I feel offended and they get on my nerves so I'd be obligated to ignore them.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do (Strong#0203).

Reason for application: I think it's time to take a step further and move to a new experience after the decent period I've been working as a SAHA agent, I believe that I'm ready to take on more important responsibilities because I have observed what other admins and community staff do and it is my ambition for a long time to be in the same spot, last recruitment I didn't make it to the applied position but giving me SAHA was a very good opportunity to work with a great team, I've learned more things from them and made me know more about the administration atmosphere, all of this helped me enhancing my confidence for a community staff position.

Server Memberships: The Company, SA Housing Agency, Desert Eagles, LWS.

Additional information: My real name is Walid. I live in Bizerte, Tunisia and I am 21 years old. This is my third and last year studying at the university as a management software development student.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I got muted a couple of times for speaking another language in the main chat.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

• Haha 1
  • Moist 1

• 4 weeks later...