Blacky's application for SAHA

Your ingame username: Baha111
Your ingame alias: Blacky
Your year of birth: 1999
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: Im playing SAES since august 2020.
Qualities you can offer: well, i spent many hours ingame and i saw how SAHA's work and how they help players, i can help with the things i learned from other saha's to help players with it.
Your weaknesses: My weaknesses are not a lot, lets say that i have sometimes a drop fps and maybe network lag and my english skills not in an excellent.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: Lets say that im very active player so i can spend my active times ingame to help peaple in their problems, also i like to join the SAHA team to get more experiences in the server.

Server Memberships: Arms Assassins / Outbreak Organization / RaceTECH / All Load Trucking.

Additional information: My name is Baha from Tunisia im 23 Years old, I joined the server in the summer of 2020 with some friends that showed me the server , and I've been playing ever since.
I am now working for a company that specializes in building electricity, So I used my spare time on the server.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: To be honest, i get some punishments on the server which are the Aj's and some Mutes when i start play at the first time.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I didn't get banned and i'm aware of that.

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty low effort application.

Unfortunately your application has not been successful this time around. Please try and help out more ingame and on discord to increase your chances in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text