bobo's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: ganev69
Your ingame alias: bobo
Your year of birth: 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Bulgarian
Country of residence: England, United Kingdom

How long you have been playing SAES: Had short stints between 2012 and 2014 with different in-game alias, however I fully started playing here in the summer of 2016
Qualities you can offer: Consistency, activity, honesty and justice is what I can bring to the table. Every person who knows me is aware that I'm serious about anything that I do and I'm always focused and determined to achieve my goals, do my job flawlessly and any given assignments. During my over 2600 hours of gameplay here, I learned what it's like to be a lone wolf, how to work as a team, and not to give up after facing any present difficulties that are present and how to approach them.I'm a mature adult who is always serious when needed, and can also take it easy most of the time.
Your weaknesses: Despite having C1 in English after acquiring the CAE certificate a couple years ago, one minor issue that I have is that on ~[very rare occasions]~(orange), I'll need just a minute at max to process what is being said to me.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, my name there is bobo#9894

Reason for application: Playing for this many years on that server I have noticed that there are periods of inconsistency by some staff members and admins who won't do much at times when they're needed, so my reason to apply is that due to my activity and consistency on the server, I can do my best and offer the help, support and justice that is needed by the community.

Server Memberships:
South Side Blazers - Leader

Additional information: I'm part of Bastage for 4 years now and by spending time around the Bastage HQs, I got more determined and interested into the community staff role in SAES. Also, I've been studying Football Coaching and Management for 2 years now in an elite football university here in Manchester, England.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have been adminjailed on several occasions years ago, I cannot remember what were the reasons then. However, I haven't been adminjailed since 2017 or 2018
Previous (legitimate) bans:

• Banned by Magnus in early 2017 for insulting him through Radio SA. The reason why I did this is still unknown, I probably got annoyed that night and decided to do something that dumb. I was only 15 at that time, quite the stupid lad at that time.

• It was during a DE training in 2017 (if I'm not wrong) and I Alt-Tabbed by mistake while I was inside my Rhino infront DE gates and killed all the participants and one of the DE HQs, who is also an admin, got annoyed by that and banned me for 1 hour.

• 4 weeks later...

You have a rough history with the 1312 shite but you're on a good path now. Keep it up and maybe this result could be different eventually.

Unfortunately your application has not been successful this time around. Please try and help out more ingame and on discord to increase your chances in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text