Baphomet's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: qweasd2
Your ingame alias: Baphomet
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: Actually, I played with different accounts between 2011-2014. But back then, instead of socializing, I was just playing with my own friends. However, for the last 2.5 years, I have been playing SAES more seriously for certain purposes.

Qualities you can offer: First of all, I have a very important feature that I would like to point out. I learn very quickly and easily. Even if I don't know a subject at all, it doesn't take me much time to learn. I can detect quickly and solve the problem. Even if it is a problem that I have not encountered before, I try to detect and solve it as soon as possible. Other than that, although I may seem like a cold person, I am a friendly person. I communicate with many new and young people that many people despise and do not even need to communicate with. There are some types that I don't like to see in SAES. They always see themselves above other people. And they only communicate with their own group of friends. I am not one of them. Of course, I also have friends and I spend more time with them. However, any person on the street can be my friend. I am not a person who is closed to new friendships. Sometimes applying the written rules exactly does not gain you anything. From time to time, it is necessary to take the initiative and evaluate the events from different perspectives. I evaluate events from multiple perspectives and take my decisions accordingly. In short, 2 times 2 does not always equal 4.

Your weaknesses: Sometimes I miss the whole point by paying attention to the details. I get angry very quickly when I am treated unfairly. Also, I worry too much about certain issues-overthinking.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, ozgurumut#1216

Reason for application: To be honest, I find this question very meaningful. Because although this seems like a job that everyone would want from afar, I think it is a job that is undesirable by the majority. In fact, I think even some admins would like not to be admins. Because to be realistic, dealing with people and server problems instead of just playing and enjoying the game isn't something everyone can enjoy doing. Therefore, the people who aspire here should not have any expectations of gaining fame and recognition. We need people who will put their heart into this job. As I mentioned above, many people apply here just to increase their reputation and some of them become inactive after receiving acceptance. My reason for applying is because I want to work for SAES and solve people's problems. Because I'm not someone who has achieved everything in this game and took his enthusiasm from the game, just playing to avoid being inactive. There is more to be done for SAES.

Server Memberships:

• Black~Bullets - sHQ

• Lounge VC - HQ

• Cuban Cars - Impounder

• Outbreak Organisation - Distinctive

• L.W.S. - Trusted Member

Additional information: None

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I was warned once because of the group of criminal who was playing as cop, although I actually had good intentions and paid for their damages. And I got muted a few times because of wrong keybind xD

Previous (legitimate) bans: None

• 4 weeks later...

Decent app and almost clear punishment record. Get your name out there a bit more!

Unfortunately your application has not been successful this time around. Please try and help out more ingame and on discord to increase your chances in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text