Spinkes's application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: spinkess
Your ingame alias: Spinkes444
Your year of birth: 28/05/1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: 7 years I guess.
Qualities you can offer: I have been playing since so many years and this my very first application for such kind of positions, Therefore I am willing to keep helping in the server as I used to do and as much possible as I can, Also i'm dead sure that I am one of the most active players in the server so for sure I will be able to assist any player across many timezones I feel like I am passionated to assist all the players that turned to my routine lately especially guiding new players mostly to recruit them to my gang . In another hand I am 25 years old I am mature enough to take such position and handle hard situations and translate when it comes to the language barrier especially for tunisians. In addition I am trustworthy and you can always rely on me.
Your weaknesses: I am perfectionist, as for that if I ever fail to do one of my duties or fail to achieve any of my goals I feel pissed off as fuck.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes I do.

Reason for application: As i mentioned I am an old enough SAES player and so active and this is my first application for CS position. Also I'm always in touch with every new rule and update so for that I can always explain and give a hand. As for that I feel I am worthy a shot to be a CS and contribute to the server as much as i can. I reached a certain niveau of maturity which is an advantage to fill this spot.

Server Memberships: Underground Empire Vice Leader.

Additional information: Never had the passion to join something in the server as now , after around 7 years withnin this community I'd like to be part of it and I am dead sure I won't let you down.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I don't know exactly but i had several adminjails and mutes especially back to when i was a newbie
Previous (legitimate) bans: I got banned cause of a bug but I got unbanned since I had nothing to do with it
And a ban for DM.

• 4 weeks later...