Rebels MC -Level 2

Felix

Hello guys;
I know,its a bit late to say that words but I wanna say something. first of all I have met with felix,while I was member in REBELS MC but after that I think maybe I did not see him again for 3 years. one day terry called me and he told me felix is back in the game. when I heard that I have called felix in the game directly. I found and talked with felix. he could not remember me so much at the first time but I was knew him very well. We have talked so much about Harley Davidson bikes and real MCs. He was back and he created Grim Basterds, after we talked so much I told him I wanna be with you bro I wanna be part of you. He told me to hang with them. I have hanged with them so much time supporter,hang around,prospect, member life and finally vice prez. We made so good things together. these days was my favorite days in my SAES life. We made it we were level 1 and now I see you are level 1 again with another MC name. and its again REBELS MC. I am so happy to see you again with rebels mc tags guys. Gz for level 1 and Good luck for future. @Felix

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nickname:lio
How long have you been playing SAES?: I was playing in the server from 2 years
Do you own a freeway?:Yes I do
Previous G/S/C experiences and reason of leaving?: N/A
Explain roleplay:Roleplay is acting like real life
What is an MC?:MC is a motorcycle club of bike (Harley-Davidson) enthusiasts that treat and respect each other like family, a 1% MC is the most dangerous type of mc because these 1%'s usually deal with illegal and risky activities.
Why do you want to be a Rebel? Burn, currently a lone-wolf Nomad that wanders the streets of Los Santos after having lost his purpose due to the disbandment of his former MC. He can now be found sometimes helping Gangs around los santos and commiting illegal activities such as robbery and money laundering.
What is DM?: DeathMatch is killing someone with no reason

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Felix said in Rebels MC -Level 1:

Your personal informations such as first name and age.
Name:Brayan Joel
Your understanding of Motorcycle Clubs. (There are no wrong answers, if your knowledge is wrong we will tell you and you'll decide then if you want to be in a MC or not)
Well it's my first club ... so I do not know much>

Bikes that are owned by you and your skills of basic riding. (We wont expect much from you, as you will get better as a prospect.)
I do not have much level, I am very bad

Your knowledge of server rules. (This is really important, if you dont know the rules of the server or how they're followed, please check f1 to learn.)
I do not know much about the rules.>
Why do you want to be a Rebel.
why I like to break the rules ... yeah ...

PD:No tengo un nivel muy grande de ingles
PS: I do not have a very high level of English

@Poel we do not do forum applications, so we'll ignore this post. Thanks. Also, we care really a lot about being able to understand and express yourself in English so your ingame application would probably be denied bro.

I suggest you to get some experience in Sons of Chaos MC, they are pretty good too! Also you'll find that SAES server really helps a lot if you want to improve your English and I'm pretty sure our brothers in Sons would do their best to help you out with it. :)
@Reddust115

• 2 weeks later...

@Axe said in Rebels MC -Level 1:

Nickname:Axe
How long have you been playing SAES?: I was playing in the server 4 years ago
Do you own a freeway?:Yes I do.
Previous G/S/C experiences and reason of leaving?: MMC,RDMC And VLA
Explain roleplay:Roleplay is acting in real life
What is an MC?: MC is MotorCycle Club
Why do you want to be a Rebel? im an experienced and skilled player that can bring to Rebels all his efforts and power i'm a loyal,respected and faithful person that can support gang's members and help them .i keep helping and hanging with Rebels and doing all efforts and showing my skills to join this gang and i want to because really i like the teamwork and the activity of this gang also i know many members in Rebels and They are friendly Rebels for me it's not a just gang it's my big family
What is DM?: DeathMatch is killing someone without Any reason.

Axe, as we aim to keep the roleplay side of the application process active, we dont take forum applications at the moment. Please contact a member in our bar to meet the family. Thanks for showing interest!

@Felix said in Rebels MC Media Archive:

Rebels MC Roleplay 73

I've been informed that an ex-SoA and ex MMC was back in San Andreas. He was still ridin and could be up to something. Me and my crew went and took him to our club house to learn about his intentions. He got himself a hangaround patch after that bonding time...
alt text
alt text
alt text

Rebels MC New Guy
@Jiirak accepted as a Hangaround!
alt text