DELETED

Exotic0

shit looks sad ngl

obviously you do know that a group like this existed. you must ask the last leadership for an approval to recreate the group. otherwise its just disrespecting.

and honestly, quite sure the approval won't be given

@Agent-D said in San Andreas Pirates ~ Main Page:

@Cappo @YankaTa @Curny
You know if i already ask eso? fuck off with that Atitude bruh...
You only know how to fuck others down, instead of helping... but if it was some admin you would already be here sucking balls

i said what i said as I was in SAP Leadership (to be exact - SAP HQ) and personally, i'd never allow a person like you to revive that group.

on top of all that, you spit complete nonsense, you disrespect the whole group by stealing @MatizZ 's videos (he was SAP HQ as well), stealing SAP's logos that were also made by Matizz and on top of all that creating a topic thats a complete meme.

i dont want to be rude, but before i opened the topic, i just saw the organization you're in, also your profile picture, and i didn't expect anything smart. sorry.

talking with 1 HQ and not the rest 3 HQs, not the 2 sHQ and not the leader himself doesn't grant you the permission to recreate the group, let alone with this kind of a quite pathetic topic.

this topic should be closed by an admin, as once again, it's disrespect towards the group.

@Agent-D said in DELETED:

@Cappo

Just to start talking, about 1 month ago I talked to MatizZ about opening the group again, this wasn't all nonsense!

@hessan210 said in DELETED:

^[Bild Text]

I don't think Matiz said, okay do it. Apparently he ignored you.

ok thats some next level autism. gonna quote myself

@Cappo said in DELETED:

i dont want to be rude, but before i opened the topic, i just saw the organization you're in, also your profile picture, and i didn't expect anything smart. sorry.

@123453 said in DELETED:

@Cappo @YankaTa @Curny
You know if i already ask eso? fuck off with that Atitude bruh...

they know because they're sure i wouldn't allow it, i'd inform them at least beforehand
you contacted me for my permission within minutes of deleting the topic, so i'm sorry to decline your request if it still stands.

you may have good intentions for the sea rp life on the server, but that doesn't give you the right to take other people's efforts without their prior consent nor give you the right to revive a dead group without getting permission from it's last king/leader.
be creative and start your own idea/project if you really was concerned for the RP status in the server (as per the message you sent me). but as for SAP or anything related to it, i didn't grant you nor anyone else any permission to revive or use it and most likely i wont in the future either.