ZIP - xBlue's Portfolio

xBlue

• 1 month later...

alt text
Title: Definition of Difficulty
Construction number: #2
Number of objects: 404
Date: 7.5.2022
Description: This parkour has been made with a hard difficulty level. It has 2 checkpoints, as you go further the parkour's difficulty increases.
Code: N/A
Videos/Screenshots: [s=]

link text

[/s]

• 4 weeks later...

alt text
Title: Crowds? Monster? Parkour?
Construction number: #3
Number of objects: 233
Date: 1.6.2022
Description: This is a parkour that has been made specifically for monster vehicles. In the end there is a medium-sized chill place for the people who made it to the end of the parkour. You may be able to complete it using other vehicles too, who knows?

link text

[/s]

alt text
Title: Small minigames area
Construction number: #5
Number of objects: 209
Date: 2.6.2022
Description: A place that has small minigames in it such as playing against each other inside the boxing ring, and much more.
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

[/s]

alt text
Title: B-Parkour
Construction number: #6
Number of objects: 456
Date: 2.6.2022
Description: This building has been carefully made to match modern designs. It has texts all around the building from 2 sides, and inside it there are texts that bring light to the room. In general, it is a creative parkour, and of course, with a hard difficulty.
link text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

[/s]

alt text
Title: Outdoors restaurant
Construction number: #7
Number of objects: 231
Date: 4.6.2022
Description: This construction has a beautiful view that you can enjoy while eating your favorite food. There are two floors, each one having its own design.
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

[/s]

alt text
Title: Luck, maybe not?
Construction number: #8
Number of objects: 370
Date: 7.6.2022
Description: A parkour that has been carefully designed and made to be average-difficulty for NRG-500 drivers. Though the first few parts might pose a problem.

link text

[/s]

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
Title: The flipped tower
Construction number: #9
Number of objects: 846
Date: 17.6.2022
Description: This tower has been carefully to be able to withstand the tower's expanding height as it goes up in the sky. The tower's base is made out of unique materials that are almost unbreakable. This tower has 3 floors, the 1st floor having a small games, the 2nd floor having a cinema experience and finally on the 3rd and last floor having a 4-sided bar, that has a lot of space and seats all around the floor.
alt text
alt text

link text

[/s]

• 3 weeks later...

alt text
Title: Destruction derby v1
Construction number: #10
Number of objects: 227
Date: 6.7.2022
Description: This is a construction that has been made in order to satisfy the needs of a competitive DD (Destruction Derby) player. Basically, once you arrive to the main area, you will have to fight another player and try to not fall off the platforms. If you did, you fail.
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

link text

[/s]

• 2 weeks later...

@xBlue said in ZIP - xBlue's Portfolio:

alt text
Title: The flipped tower
Construction number: #9
Number of objects: 846
Date: 17.6.2022
Description: This tower has been carefully to be able to withstand the tower's expanding height as it goes up in the sky. The tower's base is made out of unique materials that are almost unbreakable. This tower has 3 floors, the 1st floor having a small games, the 2nd floor having a cinema experience and finally on the 3rd and last floor having a 4-sided bar, that has a lot of space and seats all around the floor.
alt text
alt text

link text

[/s]

alt text

I was having a good night's sleep, until I heard my phone ringing. It was the alarm, hearing it daily started becoming an important part of my life. I woke up early, and I went to have a breakfast. Several minutes after, I received a call from a big company. The call went as the following;

~[Caller:]~(lime) Hello there, we would like to propose a project that you might be interested in.

~[Me:]~(cyan) Hi, that indeed seems interesting to us! But a lot must be discussed beforehand about the project, so a phone call wouldn't be that practical.

~[Caller:]~(lime) True. We should meet up somewhere to discuss this further more, else it wouldn't be as efficient.

~[Me:]~(cyan) Definitely. Our company is open from 8:00 AM to 14:00 PM, you may visit us anytime that you see suitable for you. The address is "San Fierro's airport street", you will see a very big building there. It should be pretty visible from afar.

~[Caller:]~(lime) Hmm, that should be good enough. Though just in case, could you send me the location via google maps app? That would be very convenient to have.

~[Me:]~(cyan) Sure! Will send you after I end up the call. Thank you for reaching out to us!

~[Caller:]~(lime) Appreciated, see you in a couple of days!

After that, I ended up the call and I sent him the location. I was more excited than usual, because we have received a new project proposal. A few days passed by, and it was around 10:31 AM in the morning. The company's representative has came to our office, giving us more details about the project. It was as the following; They wanted to make a strange, yet a unique, construction. Many companies have heard about the idea of building it, but all of them have rejected it since it seems to be impossible to make. In simple words, they wanted to make a "flipped" tower, which makes the tower's size as it goes up in the sky increasing rapidly. Though, their budget was really high.

I placed the proposal in pending status for now, because I need to confirm with my teammates whether they are confident of building that construction, with all of the safety measurements included. The next day arrives, and this time we have talked it over, about the proposal. We ended up accepting it! As we intended to complete the construction from the start, we must keep ourselves focused and be more careful than usual, because of the tower's strange design. Of course, we made a plan beforehand to know when will the building be completed, approximately. We started taking the materials from our storage, most of the required ones were in there, thankfully. The location was chosen by the company that offered us the proposal, which was in Las Venturas. Anywhere there was fine, as long as it is inside the borders of that city. Therefore, we were able to place the base blocks easily, since there are many available spots there. But, there is one problem. How can we solve that the base is smaller than the tower's upper materials? That is physically impossible, if we used the same materials throughout, that is. But we will use the hardest material in the world as the base, so it can withstand the tower's height as it goes up.

We finished placing the base, which was basically a square-shaped 32x32. Here comes the hard part: Building up the floors of the tower. We used our vehicles in order to help us do that, it took us quite a lot of time and effort. As we reached the top of the tower, we made sure that everything we made from bottom to top is safe, perfect and absolutely hard. That is our number one priority, since this design is not your daily building that you see everyday.

Finally, we have completed the design, after a very long trip along with my teammates that helped me a lot with building it. I was having fun and enjoying every floor that we make, together with my teammates. If you have the passion for something, you will really try to make everything as perfect as possible, and that's exactly what we did.

After that we made a call to the company that gave us the proposal, to have a final check on the construction. They were shocked when they arrived! They liked it so much that they thought they were dreaming. It will be an amazing landmark for attracting the tourists from all over the world!

• 3 weeks later...

alt text
Title: VIP Seating Area
Construction number: #11
Number of objects: 357
Date: 05.08.2022
Description: A big-sized area with a lot of couches and tables available for guests to sit on, also including a medium fountain right in the middle, with nice decorations.

Huge thanks to @Flex & @Lou-2 for helping in building this construction!

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

[/s]

• 1 month later...

alt text
Title: Fall equals death
Construction number: #12
Number of objects: 149
Date: 01.10.2022
Description: This uniquely-designed construction has a penalty if you can't complete it correctly, which is being stuck in it forever, maybe.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

[/s]