Los Lunas Farewell

VeX

alt text
Hi everybody here is short announcement.
Today 23rd of March 2022 one era came to end..

Journey of Los Lunas started in year 2020.
Day I found Los Lunas, 15 of July is day I gained a very good friend @Matt0 who was my first supporter, also my first member with his Tunisian friends.
After few weeks I met @Twister and he bought his Algerian family to Los Lunas.
During level 1 Ive been recuiting new members and teaching newbies about game.
My favorite students and recuits were @BosnianPower , @HEISEI , @Taysir , @Pticoff and @Conee which I still respect and love.
Eventually we were level 2 and which we only could dream about in begging.
With level 2 came my dear friends @CuCa and @HAy with their Croatian friends.
Also there were some problems, since we were new we were focused on spawn, base etc.
Our media dropped alot and thats when @SILIKONDY , @SpeeD1Tn and @masterboom saved us with their BRs.
We got level 3 and we were very active around server but suddenly we got in some conflicts with our friendly gangs.
We lost friendly gangs, members, activity and alot more.
We were inactive until my dear friend @LalaStrala started playing saes once again.
His unstoppable recruitment, his skills with activity were impressive and thats when I once again got motivation to continue.
Lala recuited many players but my favorite is little guy called NounouPro.
We became stronger every day and we decided to hit level 4.
After denial and pending we finally got our level 4 and we achieved something we could only imagine from start.
Well this is not end of problems in gang.
Members, especially me started getting tired of trash community and we slowly started to getting inactive again.
Now, on level 4, with 100+ members Im proud of myself because I started with one member, one property which was our first base and $20.000.000 in cash.
Also I shouldnt forget to mention @Stou , @Legend101 , @capu1 , @smoken , @georgesisdead , @Mskv_05 and @Jean75002 they werent that useful but they were good HQs hahah.
Thanks to everyone that supported us, also I wanted to thank to each hater that made me keep fighting for gang.
I know that I will get many hate comments on this post but its okay if you think I deserve it.
This is also my retirement announcement so yeah now u do not have to watch me no more.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text