Linkan

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@nCov said in Ghost Triad | Media Archive:

alt text

RolePlay Title: drug dealing and subsequent events

Story: While relaxing at my base one day, I got a call from a gang called Los Escondidos because they needed a massive drug trade between them and the Ghost Triad, they said they needed over 15 Kg of cocaine / 15 Kg of Heroin / over 15 Kg. kg of grass. We prepared the cars and the drug delivery truck. We set off to meet Los Escondidos members, then we have a big problem 1 police chasing our van, Then we hurried out of the cars to protect the van from the cops, as the drug trade is illegal. then we got into a gunfight with the cops because we have a lot of drugs, and they want to take it and arrest all the traffickers, they want to confiscate all the drugs. After a 1-hour struggle, we won the conflict and continued on our way to the destination to deliver the drug safely to the buyers. We talked to the buyers and after the break we told them about the conflict that ensued on the way to deliver the drugs. then i went to see the drugs and made sure of the quantity and quality and tried it, they areI found it complete and of excellent quality. Then we started talking about drug prices and the offer was to get $20000 for a small amount and the whole amount.The gang liked this offer so much, then one member went to get money from the car to gift us. I took the money from them and went back to our base to give the money to the boss and we are calming down.

Participants: [Ghost Triad]: @nCov @CJ
[S.W.A.T]: @SILIKONDY
[Los Escondidos]: @Skinner @Linkan @Capital @Lekss @yazan123...
Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text
alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text
[/s]

alt text
RP #6
Date: 14-02-2022
Participants: @Gal @Skinner
Story: well we get information from our Spy that works for FBI that we got a traitor he give us the proofs that he had about our mafia guy was selling Information about who we are and what we doing he were stealing from our guns supplies and giving to them so i call Mr.Slayer to come at LS Docks fast because we have to do a mission so believed me and he told me where we goin i told him you will see i bringed him in the Desert i had made a hole i make him to stand above of it and i pushed him inside he get injured his bones got broken he couldn't move he were asking me why you doin this and i told him i have you in pictures that you betray us he were lying to me that wasn't him and i killed him i put his corpse with the others inside on my trunk in the car i had a gas can i drop gas on the corpse and i open a lighter i drop the lighter i droped him inside and they get fired up like that i cleared any proof for the Cops, i leave the place fast and i get somewhere to make a call to our boss so i can tell him the job Is Done.
Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

@nCov said in Ghost Triad | Media Archive:

alt text
RolePlay Title: illegal drug dealers

Story:It was a sunny morning. It was the Overdose Crime executives who wanted to complete a deal. In exchange for money they wanted a truckload of drugs and a bag full of cocaine and proteins. This shocked the entire lyncher, not because of the ammo or money that Los Escondidos has been making for years, but because of the cocaine's, which is said to be replaceable and can give rise to unknown power. After a while, nCov took a truck, filled it with drugs and cocaine's, and then drove to the Bone County cavern near Tierra Robada. Around 17:43 am Overdose Crime manager Linkan and his assistants YazzaN and Olim arrived on the scene. They saw that the truck was full of ammo and gave nCov the protein bag. Linkan showed them the drugs and tested them on their eyes. After that, the Bad Guy gave 2 bags of money and got Leks cocaine's. Deal done and then went back to our base.

Participants: [Ghost Triad]: @nCov
[Los Escondidos]: @Linkan @Lekss @Linkan @PanosPanos
Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text
[/s]