LWS :: What are we looking for?

Deu

^[ alt text ]
^[lwslongbar]

-=(#8db600)^[What are we looking for?]=-

^[lwslongbar]

Hai,

Looks like most of our players fails to understand what are we really looking for in the players to join LWS. I don't blame them due to the most recent actions taken by the group but I do not want to see more people moaning about LWS, how much do they need to "pay" us and which g/s/c should they join to "boost" their chances - That's a HUGE mistake! We're currently working hard to change ya mind about LWS and I believe this is the first step to clear your mind.

Above all, we're looking for mature players, the ones who can behave themselves and follow orders when needed, we also praise your sense of humor so you must know how to take a joke. We don't want to see our members raging in game nor in the forums, that's terrible for our reputation because they are promoting and representing us ever since the moment they joined.

We are also looking for players who understands the meaning of "quality over quantity", it doesn't matter how many events you host nor how much money you giveaway but how good your events actually are. I'd rather invite a player who hosted 20 good events than a player who hosted 80 bad events. Your events quality includes: originality, security, mapping, creativity, organization, etc. Your events quantity includes the winning price / rewards and how frequently do you host one, both sides are important to join but what really matters when we're discussing you is the quality of your events, the quantity will come later and both sides will be evaluated as one.

Obviously, we're looking for skilled players but don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to join ZIP and try again later, It doesn't matter who you are nor the groups you may or may not be wearing in your signature, I want to see your potential, creativity, originality and the way you're willing to waste your free time in game to host events AND help the other players hosting theirs. Of course, whoever has access to a construction panel is half-way ahead of who doesn't but as I said above, it doesn't really matter if your potential overpasses theirs.

Finally, you need to be active, I guess I don't need to explain why. Here's the list of the attributes each one of us evaluates when discussing your invitation (for the lazy ones):

• Maturity;

• Behavior;

• Attitudes;

• Quality

• Quantity;

• Skills;

• Potential;

• Creativity;

• Originality;

• Activity;

Thanks in advance,

LWS HQ Team.