Cheer's LWS Events

Cheer

alt text

alt text

Greetings,

In this topic you'll be able to see all my LWS events that I've done so far since Monday, 17 January of 2022.

Also, In this topic, I will post the events and the events ideeas that I will host in the future. Events will consist of both already known event types and I will also try to bring something new, with a few original events.

alt text

alt text

My name is Taha. I'm currently 17 years old. I'm living in a city in Tunisia called Sousse.I'm a creative person and I'm always focused on solutions.I'm a friendly person to every kind of person,I have a good communication towards every type of person and also I'm an hard working one who tries to succeed thing in the hardest way.I'm currently playing basketball in professional leagues and I'm currently captain of my team.I'm an active player, I have an older brother, Usually I more like to play at the computer with my fellas and enjoy my time hanging around and just having fun. I'm currently engaged with computer games, leaving the most amounted time on playing computer games.

alt text

alt text

alt text

Event Number: #
Type of Event:
Hoster(s):
Winner(s):
Prize:
ScreenShots:

alt text

alt text

alt text