Lounge Inc. needs your help!

Markus

Greetings, fellow members of the SAES Community.

As most of you all have noticed. Lounge Inc. came back but, we have not done anything just yet. That is because we're not sure about the activities of gangs, squads & companies. We are kinda planning to do another Gang Wars Event for the Community but first, we need your help! So, I have created a poll for the gangs, squads, and companies that currently take place in SAES. Every level organization is allowed to participate in the event [Level 0 - Level 5]. But, we have some requirements since if every level 0 organization could participate, the event would possibly be endless. We're currently planning to make the Gang Wars a bit different, with 3v3 or 4v4's, but that might change. Depends on the activity of the G/S/C-s. It's all up to the community. So, how does the voting system work? It's pretty simple. Every G/S/C member will vote for their organization and that will mark if they're inactive or not. If the organization get's over 5 votes, the organization will be marked active and will possibly take apart of the event. We will also have a poll for 3v3, 4v4 or 5v5, so also vote for that.
Link to the poll, please remember to cast in your vote: https://linkto.run/p/SZ9PG1YP

Here are the requirements:

• At least 5 posts in the media archive (To show some kind of activity of the G/S/C)

• Have an understandable topic.

• Must be in the server for at least 25 days.

• At least 5 members (Including the Leader & Vice Leader)

• Give us a valid screenshot of their roster, just for safety reasons.

For further information, feel free to leave questions down below or just private message me on the forums. We're not promising that the Gang Wars will take place but there is a possible chance.

- Lounge Inc. Host Services, BlaZZey.

Hello once again.

It has been about 2 hours since the official release of the poll and these are the current results:
alt text
alt text

Current organizations who could already register for the possible Gang Wars are the following, BBMC, ALT & TST. Some organizations are missing few votes, such as ThC and OC. But, we need more organization members to click on their organization and if the organization gets 5 or more votes, then they're certified to be apart of the Gang War Event, that might take place this winter.

Link to the poll: https://linkto.run/p/SZ9PG1YP
Please cast in a vote, it only takes about 30 seconds just to make SAES more entertaining.
Have a wonderful evening.

Greetings people, I am back with extra information and news about the current state of the organizations!

Where do we start, first I would like to show ya'll the current state of the organizations:
alt text
alt text

At the moment, these following organizations may take apart of the possible Winter Gang Wars: ThC, WA, OC, TT, BBMC, ALT, STF, TST & S.W.A.T. These organizations that I mentioned have met the minimum requirements to take apart of the event. There are some organizations that have shows 0 interest and activity towards the poll which mean that they will not take apart of the event. But! We still have time, we don't know yet when the poll will be closing. There also are some organizations that are pretty close to meet the minimum requirements, such as: NNB, SEALs, B~B, O and AA! Spread this poll around your organization chat so everyone could be aware and eh, maybe your organization could be the next winner of Winter Gang Wars!

Valid link to the poll: https://linkto.run/p/SZ9PG1YP
Please cast in your vote, just take those 30 extra seconds of your life to vote for your organization.
Have a wonderful afternoon.

Alright, good evening people!

I'm excited about some news, all organizations have voted and every single organization qualifies and meets the minimum requirements for the possible Winter Gang Wars! So, we suggest starting to gather a team and start training in case we will do it! But, there is 1 more thing that needs to be declared. Do you want 3v3, 4v4 or 5v5? We would like to listen to the community and let you all decide it! Usually, we've had 5v5 but aye, it's all up to you! But yes, as we mentioned. Every single organization has at least 5 members that have voted for their organization and that is more than enough. I will link a poll down below and we would like to know which game mode ya'll would like to have.

Valid link to the game mode poll: https://linkto.run/p/812HSJF3
Link to Lounge Inc. discord server (If you need to ask for further information): https://discord.gg/T76QgYk

Good afternoon people!

After the recent poll about the 3v3, 4v4 & 5v5's. We have come to a conclusion. 5v5 was voted the most so the possible Winter Gang Wars will be a 5v5 between all organizations. This is it for now. Stay tuned for further updates!
alt text
- Lounge Inc. Host Services, BlaZZey