SAES 18th Birthday

Brophy

I wish a Happy 18th Birthday to the community!

I'm filled with emotions like happiness, that this community is still going strong after all these years.

At the same time I'm astonished that some of the staff specifically the HQ is still around and has been there since the very beginning.

SAES is a great place for me to feel nostalgic and a place to visit even after all my inactivity years and there's still people to remember me and welcome me.

SAES is and has always been a place for me to be able to enjoy and spend time with people I like.

Thank you so much for your service

Happy birthday SAES Comunity!
I spent a lot of time playing this game and this community teached me a lot about life and communication as well, I hope youve had a great years, and I wish you many more, SAES was a good place for me to have fun and enjoy and learn things in the same time.
Finally, I'd like to thank every single player in this community for the great time we spent on the server, thank you <3 !
Wish you a very happy birthday <3 !
Cheers!

Thanks to everyone who could make it to the event tonight.

We will be doing more of these on weekends, so make sure you are about to participate.

Congratulations to the following who won during the events:

Rainbow Tractor Challenge - @xBlue - 15 donation points
Parkour Checkpoint - @Mr-Khaled - 5 donation points
Parkour Challenge - @Honer112 - 20 donation points
Ramp Car - @Juby - 15 donation points

For those who won, you will find your reward topics already created in the donation category.

• 3 weeks later...