Soulfly's LWS Events

SoulFly

alt text

alt text
Hey There! My name is Tolga and i living in Turkey/Malatya. I was born in Antalya but moved to Malatya with my family. I am the member of Underground Empire I'm 20 (twenty) years old, i'm going to university and preparing for collage exams. I'm learning mostly accountancy in school. Let's talk about my appearance and futures; Well, first of all i have a dark brown eyes within straight, short and black hair. I hate drugs and drug addicts because i see someone in my city. I want to be philosopher in the future because i always think like philosophers. I have a little brother and he is playing SAES too. His name is Metehan and he is 16 years old. We living together. I need talk about my hobbies; Well, i like visit historical places and explore unknown areas. Also i'm going to gym twice in a week and love it.

alt text
I would like to work as LWS in this position because I am the best I can; build and design. I would like to participate in this event, and I can do 20% more events as a LWS even at a time when I'm working. With eight years of SAES gaming experience, I think I can contribute to the growth and development of your group with my experience in design and construction. I know your group is definitely a group with a quality staff. According to various news I read on your website and in some places, I think you're going well so far, but I think you need a new builder and designer. I also want to be a part of your group's growth and progress and contribute to your group with my experience in building development. I have joined the SAFD to build with the last one or two years, and I've always tried to develop new builds as Worker spawn. I am experienced in building or working with teamwork as well as having fun. I want to work with buildler and teamwork in my group and develop my skills in an environment that I love. The working environment of your group is exactly what I want to work with, this position offered by your group is a position I have experience and experience in my career. I think that both my short-term and long-term projects will enable me to successfully contribute to your company successfully.

alt text
alt text
al text
Event Number:
Event Type:
LWS Helper:
Prize(s):
Winner(s):
ScreenShot(s):
alt text

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text
al text
Event Number: 20
Event Type: Player Unknown Battle Grounds
LWS Helper: [FOX]Sam
Prize(s): $8.000.000
Winner(s): [SWAT]Silence
ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/9uptVHy
There was a conversation in LVx, many people say how much they love PUBG and they were betting on it. At that moment I had an idea and decided to organize a PUBG event Sam was among those who talked about it. I wanted him to help me and he created this event for me.
alt text

• 2 months later...