Farewell BloodZ

Chezzy

alt text
Dear peoples we inform you that ....

We created BloodZ 6 months ago and we did great with it. We did requiment 50 Gs . We got levels to easy but players went inactive too much and they werent coming back. We got tired of this game that everyday we joined we had to take care for stuffs,members,activitys. I would like to say that everyone of us did a great job and im proud of that i had a gang like this. Thanksgiving to @Bloodz and everyone who suported us. Have a nice day.

BloodZ give u a hug and Goodbye!

Here are some reminders from us.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Sad moment, this shows there is something lacking on the server.

@Ronseal @Brophy Server owner should make management accountable for this.

There should be a specialized department on SAES where people can ACTIVELY communicate about what makes them stay on server & what changes are making them leave the server.

First thing is we need to acknowledge the problem, if we keep ignoring nothing will change.

I know my statements will not make much changes if the people managing the server do not acknowledge this issue.

@billionaire

You can embed the idea you want in the server, that won't change.

Most of the players are from third world/poor countries and the technology became more accessible and will be more accessible. People in poor countries have access to more sophisticated games, so naturally abandon GTA:SA or equivalent games.

In clear, MTA communities stay alive because of the nostalgic and poors.

And more dramatically, these communities may be extinct with the official remake of GTA:SA.

The only solution, for me, is the community must be recycled. (transferred to GTA V for example as the admins are currently doing).

@Sollozzo
I agree on some parts with you, but mta communities are really active , there are more people playing than 5-6 years ago.With a quick search on MTA you will see that there are many servers with 300+ players which wasnt a fact some years ago. So I dont think the problem is the evolution of techonology it's something else I am not pointing my finger towards anyone. People are active and inactive cuz real life going on or just becuase they are getting bored of this game, I dont have a suggestion for it to help the community and tbh it is not my job to have suggestions.

It was just a matter of time all the gangs were gonna start dying, such lack of interest and listening to the players from the staff team is absurd. If Tuga Thugs closing wasn't a big enough sign that this server is dying, maybe it is that almost every other gang is closing? Seems like nobody even cares about this server anymore from the staff team, but when the money stops coming you'll regret it. Disgusting.

@franklin said in Farewell BloodZ:

It was just a matter of time all the gangs were gonna start dying, such lack of interest and listening to the players from the staff team is absurd. If Tuga Thugs closing wasn't a big enough sign that this server is dying, maybe it is that almost every other gang is closing? Seems like nobody even cares about this server anymore from the staff team, but when the money stops coming you'll regret it. Disgusting.

yeah fuck you @NanoBob! i agree with this guy

• 5 months later...