[CHANGE] More SR places

Epichu

Question

• Answers 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Who would use those stores? Crims go literally to the same stores over and over... So really 0 point in this suggestion.
About HRs, No clue why they were removed, I even can't preciselly remember when they were removed.

It would be nice to trigger random events instead of having players to trigger them, as unfortunatelly they will go to the exact same locations as they feel "comfortable" there.

Since I am not that old of a Member of the SAES community, I've been around just for almost a year, but I seriously started playing before 7-8 or even less months, I support
adding ATMs and also more SRs, but I strongly disagree on making the SRs automatic.

That won't be realistic, simple as that. Well, the SRs right now are some kind of realistic, you kill the casher and there you got a SR. If this is automatic it seriously won't be realistic. But this is just my point of view.
As stated, I support the idea of adding more SRs, this will make the game more interesting.

@cappo Don't know how many times people bring up the "realistic" side of the game... This server is not based on a rp server but a rpg. There's nothing realistic about killing the cashier and getting on top of the store after killing the guy, waiting to get the money, it is just about gameplay and the impact it has among the community.
However, making the SR's automatic will be good for cops, since they will get a chance of getting more money when there are not that much of criminals, also it will make people use other places to sr rather than the regular ones, etc. Isn't a big of a change, but could be interesting to see.

@Licano Yes, it is a RPG Server, but if we start removing some kind of realistic stuff (I definitly support you, there is no way real life criminals are getting on the roof and killing cops, this isn't realistic too, but its better then a system choosing where the next SR will be), well, probably people will stop roleplaying at all and the DMing will become something done more and more frequently.

As I said, if there are more SRs added, or even new kind of robberies, it will make people choose the new ones over the old ones, so it will make the gameplay better.

I just think there are way more things to add than just some more stores. Of course, it takes time to build (script) such things but at the end, if done well, it's a huge plus for the server and the community. Just add new things to do instead of just change something that doesn't really need a change. If you wanna change something, feel free to change the inside of the bank(s). I know that 3 custom maps for each bank can be a bit heavy to the server but would be something I really would like to see. Each bank with his own layout and pros and cons, would be awesome.

Also, adding custom mods for vehicles. We all like to put Tuts to work but besides that, it's a small thing that gives a personal touch to the server, if Tuts doesn't start stealing other's servers mods. That's something I can fully support (the not stealing part), this I just can't.