[CHANGE] More SR places

Epichu

Question

• Answers 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@kipt said

Also, adding custom mods for vehicles. We all like to put Tuts to work but besides that, it's a small thing that gives a personal touch to the server, if Tuts doesn't start stealing other's servers mods. That's something I can fully support (the not stealing part), this I just can't.

hey hey I never took assets from another server nor did saes in general apart from bone street houses which are taken from SAMP !

oh well I have purchased pubg in order to take the Lada car and port it to san andreas.. that's about it mister..! tuts out

Ps new bank interiors is a good idea... or county banks

Could easily be made.

Running on bones idea too. You could bring back houserobs at different locations (normal houses etc.) and pick a random one.
You have an array/list of all the possible robbing places, different sized circles. The script for the SR, timer and money output is already made.

You'd have an unique ID for each houserob. Generate a random number every 'x' minutes after a houserob/storerob has ended. From 0 to the size of the array with all the houserobs -> select the random number and start a new houserob/storerob at that ID. Let it play out infinitely.

Once again, nothing difficult to script. I could make it myself. But past episodes with a certain someone has lost my motivation.
You need to contact nanobob. If he doesn't agree on the idea, it won't get in.

I compiled a list of possible SR locations about 2 years ago on the old forums, but nobody was interested enough to take a look. Anyway, here is the post:
https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/92282-store-robberies/?do=findComment&comment=1728409

It would be nice to keep the current Store Robberies and add let's say "House Robberies" like old times, so we will have the possibility to attend both. It might be not possible for scripters to do this (I have no idea) but it would be a great idea.

Or

Simply add new stores in different locations as most of the players previously suggested, forest areas, mountains, counties, etc.

@0Fuegoo said in More SR places:

It would be nice to keep the current Store Robberies and add let's say "House Robberies" like old times, so we will have the possibility to attend both. It might be not possible for scripters to do this (I have no idea) but it would be a great idea.

Or

Simply add new stores in different locations as most of the players previously suggested, forest areas, mountains, counties, etc.

thing is, hr is in all possible points better than hr, for crimes & cops, more balance, more action etc..

either do sr & hr at once with testing time, or only hr after testing time. or only hr from beginn. just bring hr back, all who played with hr in the past tells its better, all disliked sr when was invenred, i simply cant understand why thefuck putting something new wich no one likes instead keeping something everyone liked. + less textures, as hrs was at gas stations, villas/big houses etc & sr have this gay store..

Hi There lets give this a bump.

Why not add some Store robberies on the sea instead all of them on the land,
Then boats can finally be useful again since no one actually ever uses them
Because there is nothing left to do on the sea since everything is on the land

@Moley said in More SR places:

Hi There lets give this a bump.

Why not add some Store robberies on the sea instead all of them on the land,
Then boats can finally be useful again since no one actually ever uses them
Because there is nothing left to do on the sea since everything is on the land

Add a SR at sea and 100000000% it will just be mavericks, seasparrows and leviathans.

I would honestly assume the vast majority of newer players on the server that have never been in a group like SAP don't even own a boat, but they all have access to a heli one way or another.

Unless you can do it in a way where you can't fly there, then I'm not sure about this one.

I'm believer that saes might be a better server. SAES administration ( and excuse me if I'm wrong but) you ought to be more flexible. I'm saying this because actually saes is completely an ingrained server where only a minority of ideas/suggestion are picked out . if you'd bring things that player have upvoted for it, players positively would be more involved to innovate within the community. In another aspect, players turning inactive or retired of the server, the main reason why people quit and turn inactive is because they don't find anything interesting to do more than connect to make some activities for their gang/squad/companies/groups and not much else. My point is, MAKE IT FOR THE COMMUNITY NOT FOR THE ADMINISTRATION.

Some ideas that i came up: add more activities for polices and criminals. For copside implement a system of level which they could take advantage of privileges (more money for arresting depending on their level, refrain kill arrest in jail to cops under x level etc)add copside more fun by adding trainings life-style like. Also let cops take part in the turf wars so they can lower the process by killing and not arresting criminals. For criminal side, a good idea is, big heists organized among members from different particular gangs (not necessary a bank). Bring back gangrobs. Bring back hr. Considerer the idea of bringing more Store Robberies!

Last but not least, we know things are constantly changing to adapt the human brain, nothing in this world would stay forever... when something expires the productivity of it decreases , maybe due this reason the people get bored of the server of doing nothing. Let's see this aspect from a new player, someone just joined the server, what's his/her purpose or goal? have fun and join a decent squad/gang , right? (almost certainly)either then after joining gang/squad this is the greatest achievement for a new player, nowadays its devalued by the factor of the new updates in Gang/Squad Managements that make it easier to them to be invited 2 days after they applied.