[CREATIVE] More Cars And Custom PJ's And Much More

Hentajus

Question

Hello, I know there's already alot of custom and non custom texture Cars already in the game but hear me out.
I think it would be awesome if we had the ability to choose from a Modded Texture Car Or Original Model Of The car When buying, I feel like this would give the game more money sink & ability to show more creativity with more different cars being able to own in the game.
Also, I Would Like Personally To Have More Modded (custom texture/skin) vehicles in the game.
I Could Find more Models and Handlings, i have a bunch of ideas. Let Me all know what ya think !

5 answers to this question

Prefferably I'd stick to the main game assets, as those keep the Old school Vibe alive. in SAES we are using some modifications already, some better then others.

What you are suggesting ( just getting it clear) is to implement the current shading system, which is only available for donators if they please, to be added to the general carshop? If so, it would remove a donator perk. In some cases people specificly donated for such a thing. I dont think that should be added to the general carshop/ modshop.

I doubt we need additional vehicle mods aswell, as the one we currently have should be enough already (My opinion ofcourse).

In terms of creativity, have U tried the Nanoshop? Its a great money sink & lets u show your creativity by using the available parts from all vehicles (Some blocked for obvious reasons). Even the modded vehicles are available, which adds way more possibilities.

@hentajus No Problem!

Additional Info: Donators can request existing shaders ( made by SAES itself ) for I believe 5$.

You could even choose to make your own shader for a vehicle of your choosing, this would cost u 10$.

As far as vehicle textures go, it is as Nico said a donator perk which we have no plans of changing.
See this thread for more on vehicle shaders

We do not currently accept vehicle mod suggestions as these are instead polled by the clan, but if you've got one that you think holds a lot of potentials you're welcome to message me. On the other hand, we do accept vehicle handling suggestions.