Hotfire

Your ingame username: hotfire4021
Your ingame alias: [AA]Hotfire
Your year of birth: 2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: American
Country of residence: United States of America

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing for 6 years
Qualities you can offer: What I can offer is being a patient and fair person. By fair, I don't like to punish people right away but I make sure they learn their lesson so they won't commit the same mistake again. Everyone makes mistakes but as long as they learn from it. I can control my emotions and not let it affect my job. I am also a hard worker and I believe in giving my all to this position. Communication and team work is key and I can offer that. I believe every person should be treated equally. I will try my best to help them even if they do not know how to speak English or so. I will make sure they don't leave being confused. I am a responsible person and can take responsibility if needed. I am for sure mature and trust worthy enough to be apart of the staff team. I am determined to help this community out and succeed in the future.

Your weaknesses: I'm usually nice to people and often they do take advantage of me but lately I've been working on it and I can assure you it won't be a problem. I like things to be perfect and smooth. I just hate when things don't go how it's supposed to go. I had inactivity periods and they are never long. I've been consistently playing on this server for a while and I can assure you guys it won't be a problem.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: I've been in this community for a long time now. The community knows me very well and I think it's time for me move on and experience being apart of the staff team. I will love to dedicate my time and skills to the people in this community. I enjoy helping people out and I will give it my all to make sure they enjoy this server. Being apart of the staff team will greatly help me as I have the tools right there with me. I know having these tools comes with great responsibility and I can provide that. There is also some lack of administrating during the times I am playing.

Server Memberships:
AA HQ
LWS HQ
CLO
CC
raceTECH HQ

Additional information: My name is Rumal and I'm currently studying computer science. I love to play sports such as basketball. I love to be social and hang out with my friends. I'm a cool, friendly person to hang out with! If you need anything I am more than gladly to help out.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: No punishments recently
Previous (legitimate) bans: Never been banned

• 2 weeks later...