brondy

Your ingame username: joseluisao123
Your ingame alias: Brondy
Your year of birth: 1997
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: Im playing since 2013 summer
Qualities you can offer: I've been playing on SAES since I started to play MTA and I think I'm experienced. I love helping people and I want to share my experiences to help them. I believe that people see me as a trustful player. I know how to distinguish between right and wrong and treat people fairly. I think communication is important in this game and I know how to communicate well with people and treat them well.I try to strengthen communication with people due to my real-life profession and that becomes a positive situation for me. I always try to be honest with people. In real life and in the game, I always do my job in a way that is right and gives results. I don't like to interrupt my work. I have a patient and mature character. I always approach people mature and communicate with them beautifully and honestly. I've made it my character to treat people fairly and equally. I continue this equality in my work. I always strive to do my job properly by treating people fairly. I've been playing on this server for many years and I've been in important groups. I give direction to people in some groups in these groups and I think it will give me a plus benefit for the task I choose.
Your weaknesses: I trust people easily because I believe they have a good will like I do but I have been let down because of it many times, so I gotta be more sceptic on that kind of situations.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: I find myself experienced enough for this role and I will be happy to do it. I'm happy to help people and earn their respect. I think I'm active enough and my communication with people is strong. I'm in a lot of groups and I help people. I have my own gang, and I lead it. I think I communicate very well with people and always help them. I lead them as much as I can. The reason I started here is because I have confidence in myself and I believe I can do the job. I don't like to ignore people in general, and I don't ignore them by answering people's questions in general. I believe I can always be honest with people in that view and be careful to look after them.

Server Memberships:

Black Bullets

LWS - HQ

Cuban Cars - Impounder

ALT - Member

rTECH - Professional

OutBreak - Sergeant

Additional information: My name is Mehmet Ali and I am 24 years old. I live in Turkey / Bursa. I love my job and I'm thinking about moving forward in my profession. I'm studying at another university while I'm working. I'm always trying to improve myself. I like to make time for myself and appreciate my free time. like all kinds of video games. I also love listening to music and reading books that I usually read novel-style books. I like hanging out with my friends and playing games. I always try to make good use of my free time. I spend a lot of time on the computer and try to use it in a positive way. I love listening to Rap music, and I usually like old-school rap songs. I communicate with a lot of people in my profession and sell products abroad. Thanks to my profession, I learn to speak to a lot of people, to appeal to people and to help them.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I haven't been punished, atleast I don't remember getting punished.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned long time ago because of multiaccounting. when I was a new player. ( 2013 )

• 3 weeks later...