eddie4

Your ingame username: eddie3
Your ingame alias: Eddie
Your year of birth: 1997
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Bulgarian
Country of residence: Bulgaria

How long you have been playing SAES: Since August 2011
Qualities you can offer: I can describe myself as a determined, focused and driven individual. Since my real live job requires a lot of attention to detail I can say that I am pretty detail and action oriented. I am very collaborative and have always preferred to work in a group. I`m always respectful, friendly and brutally honest, even if it my affect my future relationships, I believe honesty and respect is key to a successful living.
Your weaknesses: I am kind of shy which has led me to some awkward situations throughtout my life. I tend to procrastinate, especially when it comes to university and other not so interesting things and lastly I tend to believe that people are like me, and by this I mean that they are honest thus why I am always very disappointed when I find out that someone has not spoken the truth when speaking to me.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do

Reason for application: I came back to the server after a long pause from gaming and I liked what I saw. I can say that I have grown together with the server, I have played with all my rl friends, spent countless hours and I have seen the growth and development of the SAES community as a whole. Now that I have matured a lot and have seen how this community has changed through the years I believe that I can bring something to the table and help towards achieving the server`s long term goal. I have achieved everything I have ever wanted on the served, gained many friends so I would like to give my share now and help the server to keep on the right track.

Server Memberships: I am member of the Hell Soldiers

Additional information: I am a 24 year old male from Sofia, Bulgaria. Graduated from the Sofia University this year with a bachelor of "Public policy", I am currently taking my masters degree in "Management Information Systems". I work ask a Risk analyst for one of the very few gambling operators in the United States and I have been on my job for over 4 years now, since I managed to get through university while working night shifts (that is the main reason behind me vanishing from the gaming community). I have never been the most successful nor the best player on the server but for the 10 years that I have spent in this community I have gained a lot of friends (some of them are not even playing anymore) and I`ve developed a sense for the direction in which the server is headed.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have never been punished.
Previous (legitimate) bans:I have never been banned.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

After reviewing playtime data from all of our applicants throughout the last couple of months, I regret to inform you that your activity has been on the lower end of the spectrum that is desired for this role and as a result you have not been successful during this recruitment.

May I recommend that you try and maintain consistent activity if you wish to apply for positions within the SAES Team in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text