Curny's application for Community Staff

Curny

Your ingame username: freezz.
Your ingame alias: Curny.
Your year of birth: 2002.
Your gender: Male.

Nationality: Israeli.
Country of residence: Israel.

How long you have been playing SAES: I was introduced to the server back in 2012-2013, when I was like 10 years old. I can't be too precise about the year because I can't fully remember. Yet I know for sure that I've created my first forum account in 2013, so that makes it about 8-9 years.

Qualities you can offer: One of the strongest qualities is my determination. I take on every challenge head-on and do what I need to accomplish my goals, even if the challenge is difficult and may seem impossible. I'm very punctual and a perfectionist, I refuse to accept anything short of perfection. If something needs to be done by myself, I would rather do it slow and perfect than just rush it out to say "I did it". I'm a broad-minded person, I do not get offended easily nor even try to defend myself with flaming like the opposing party, I would rather ask them nicely to stop and if it continued I would just ignore. Another quality can be my superior communication skills and how I approach the people around me. I am a talkative person and I tend to get along with the population surrounding me. I'm always very dedicated to the job I am given and I always finish my tasks, in reality and in-game. I'm a good listener, I can listen to a conversation or a confict of some sort for hours, just to come to a solution at the end. I'm a honest man and I like justice, I think it is something I have acquired during my time as a game admin in a big Garry's Mod community a few years ago.

Your weaknesses: One of my weaknesses is that I can be hesitant about delegating tasks because I like to do and finish things by myself, without the help of anyone unless I really need it. I am a honest person and sometimes the truth can be painful. I have a slight of a perfectionism problem, I would never leave something unfinished and I pay serious attention to details so if necessary it can take me a serious amount of time to solve something because I would not accept anything short of perfection.

Do you have Discord Installed: I do.

Reason for application: When the recruitment began, I identified it as an opportunity and I had to post this application. I have always had this urge to help people out, whether it is as a Lightning World Sports member, by hosting events for the community or by generally helping players with their questions or technical issues. During the years in the RPG server, I have acknowledged the community needs and I got to know the majority of the players in person. I would really love to ascend within the community and help people out with the abilities of a staff member.

Server Memberships:

• Black Bullets.

• Lightning World Sports.

• Outbreak Organization.

Additional information:

• I am active daily in-game, on the forums and on the discord server. I always tend to stay tuned and catch up.

• I have plenty of knowledge and experience in the field of server moderation from other games where I used to be a moderator.

• I was working in a call center for a year and a half, hence I know how to approach and communicate with people.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have a single warning for a misunderstood avoid of arrest, yet we came to an agreement about it being accidental and we handled it maturely.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

• 3 weeks later...