Nico's Application for SAHA

Nico

Your ingame username: diefish
Your ingame alias: Nico
Your year of birth: 06-10-1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Dutch
Country of residence: The Netherlands

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing SAES for approximately 10 - 11 Years now. ( 2010 )

Qualities you can offer: All things considered, I couldn't want anything more than to bring some Knowledge of my own into the SAHA group. From encounters throughout the most recent few years, and possibly work on certain things to a great extent. As a SAHA you should set aside effort for individuals that need u, and show restraint. "Tolerance is the way to progress" as the vast majority know. On the off chance that somebody needs me for a SAHA related assignment, I would pay attention to them, attempt to get however much data as could reasonably be expected and work out an answer that accommodates their circumstance. As my Daily work, I fill in as an IT Manager and need to manage comparative circumstances as in Quick Thinking. Each issue has its own answer, and I think I am able to do as such. I trust I have the necessary capabilities to be a part of SAHA and help the players if necessary.

Your weaknesses: At whatever point I see something that I don't care for, I simply say it. In certain circumstances that probably won't be the best reaction, yet I'd prefer be straightforward.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: Over the past years I have attempted to be a useful person. I love to work with properties in-game. Having the option to help people officially with these sorts of tasks would be amazing. The fact that certain tasks of a SAHA can be covered on either forums or discord means that I could also perform them while at work.

Server Memberships:

- Cuban Cars HQ
- Arms Assassins Member

Additional information: Well, I am Joris. I am currently 21 years old and I work as an IT Manager in my hometown. We have around 60 businesses to maintain spread out in the whole country. Besides work, I enjoy myself by playing videogames or going out with friends.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I haven't been punished as far as I remember.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have been banned 3 times.

House Abuse (2012):
Back in the early days of my SAES carrier ( Well, played for like 2 years already ). I saw a lot of houses for sale, and couldnt hold myself back. I realized that I bought too many, and got banned instantly when I returned ingame. ( Ban time: 7 days )

Stolen Scripts (2013):
Back in 2013 me and Jasper made our own Little RPG server. SAES Suspected we used Stolen scripts and were banned. Once we spoke to the SAES HQ & Showed them our scripts, we got unbanned. ( Ban Time: 5-7 days )

Logged in from another PC (2013):
In the period that I was banned ( 2013, See reason above ), I logged in from another PC. ( Ban Time: 12-14 days )

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

After reviewing playtime data from all of our applicants throughout the last couple of months, I regret to inform you that your activity has been on the lower end of the spectrum that is desired for this role and as a result you have not been successful during this recruitment.

May I recommend that you try and maintain consistent activity if you wish to apply for positions within the SAES Team in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text

The second lowest playtime of all 70 odd applicants. (The first had 0). We can all see that you decide to come back active during recruitments but it's simply not enough if you actually want to be successful. Keep it consistent and you'll probably be successful next time around.