YankaTa's Application for Community Staff

YankaTa

Your ingame username: iani582094
Your ingame alias: YankaTa
Your year of birth: 2006
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Bulgarian
Country of residence: Bulgaria

How long you have been playing SAES: I've started playing SAES around the summer of 2016. There were times I was inactive for few months for proper reasons and I recently came back from inactivity.
Qualities you can offer: You are probably going to say that I am too young for being a staff member, but here is a +. Since I don't have to go to work, I have much more free time and the most of it I'm probably going to spend playing SAES. Out of that, I am a friendly, kind, helpful and calm person with a lot of experience. For those years, I got taught much things that helped me to improve my knowledge and I would love to pass it to the new players . As I said, Im also a kind person and I'm always giving my best to try to help players with anything, no matter what. Also i was an admin in another server before. Even not for that long, I've still got some experience being an administrator.

Your weaknesses: Sometimes I'm getting a bit too angry when arguing with someone in the chat. However, I am trying to not show it.

I will for sure have periods of time that I will need to go inactive if i have to study for some exam, but I will make sure to inform you.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: The reason for applying for Community Staff is that I would love to serve SAES, since this is the only server I still enjoy playing for those years and I'd love to help all the players in need and pass them my knowledge throughtout those years.

Server Memberships:
~[Black~Bullets]~(orange)
~[Cunning Stunts]~(yellow)
~[All Load Trucking]~(yellow)

Additional information: I don't have much to say about myself, but here is some info. I am a 15 years old high school student living in Bulgaria. I am studying computer techonlogies and programming. I am a calm and friendly person who is always trying to bring joy everywhere, no matter of the situation, not only irl, but ingame too.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Muted for speaking non-english in mainchat.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I got banned for Multi-Accounting back in my first months in SAES, since i was a newbie and i wasn't so familiar with the rules.

• 3 weeks later...
Hidden

We don't discriminate based on age. I was your age when I got in the clan.

However, unfortunately you haven't been successful this time around for other reasons. Try and help out more ingame and on discord to further your chances for next time.

Best of luck for next time.

alt text