SAES Meme Pictures V2

Nirjhor.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you attacking rather than proud? Now your level is 5. When you were level 3, were you as active and strong as we were? I get upset even when other teams are closed. We bring players to this family. We keep a group of players together. will you be happy if we close this team ? Why do you choose to be a bad person when you can be a good person? you show that you are very jealous.
alt text

@polat said in SAES Meme Pictures V2:

Why are you attacking rather than proud? Now your level is 5. When you were level 3, were you as active and strong as we were? I get upset even when other teams are closed. We bring players to this family. We keep a group of players together. will you be happy if we close this team ? Why do you choose to be a bad person when you can be a good person? you show that you are very jealous.

alt text

@polat said in SAES Meme Pictures V2:

alt text

Sorry but as a mapper the "look at the base... it's the biggest one" offended me pretty much.
alt text