alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text
alt text
~[Number of roleplay:]~(BFAA8C)#6
~[Date: ]~(BFAA8C) 8/24/2021
~[Participants:]~(BFAA8C) ~[[DDT]Youssef-[DDT]MeRo-[DDT]Reggi-[DDT]Cena-[T]YanKaTa]-[DDT]Deagle-[DDT]Russell-[DDT]Bisollini~ (BFAA8C)
Description:]~(BFAA8C)

^[Mission 4-The Bus (1/2)]
After we finished robbing the Los Santos Bank and killed the cops was chasing us and the Bank Manager. We started to store the money in boxes and put them in our van (Burrito) again. But while we doing that we heard a cop sarine getting close to our warehouse more and more. We heard. There was 2 police car. They started attacking us and shooting. We killed one cop but the another cop took one of our Emirs in the car and arrested him we tried to kill him but didn't catch his car.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

We took our cars and started to move to our main place to hide in it and prepare for another mission. After we've arrived i got a phone call from one of our Emirs informs me about new mission that we should do.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
~[Number of RP: 7
Date: 8/27/21
Participants: [DDT]Reggi-[DDT]Maverick-[DDT]Russel-[DDT]Cena-{DDT]Bisollini-ZIP-Garcia [T]Villain
Description:]~(bfaa8c)

^[Locomotive Loads PT.1 Securing the Details]

We got intel from an anonymous source that Desert Eagles would be receiving some special weapons and equipment in an unconventional way, A private train running directly to the naval base. We had to interfere with that and steal those weapons for our selves. One problem was we didn't know the route or which train or what time. But I came up with a solution for that, I went to the LV City planning department to get all the route information on the train. So we grouped up and set up the plan.
alt text
alt text
When we got there the worker there tried to refuse and called 911 on us but unfortunately He'd be dead by the time they arrived. I told him to either give me the information of id hunt and kill his family. He agreed and gave me the information but I couldn't trust him.
alt text
alt text
After I got the information I needed I knew there was only one thing we had to do. We killed him and torched the place after we left.
alt text
alt text
Unfortunately he was secretly calling the cops while getting the documents. We rushed out after setting the building on fire but it was to late to get away easily. There was 2 cops waiting outside for us and we had to do what we know best. Execute! We killed a cop and an FBI agent that day but we could hear more sirens in the distance so we had to leave.
alt text
alt text

They were already looking for us after they found the fallen cops so we couldn't take the train today but we would catch the next one tomorrow.. We had to hide out and wait for the heat to die down. Then we will strike... To Be Continued...

alt text

alt text
alt text
~[Number of RP: 8
Date: 8/27/21
Participants: [DDT]Reggi-[DDT]Maverick-[DDT]Russel-[DDT]Cena-{DDT]Bisollini-ZIP-Garcia [T]Villain

^[Locomotive Loads PT.2 Plan in Locomotion.]

Its a new day and we are all rested up from the document extraction yesterday, Obviously the police were never able to find us and they don't know exactly what we stole because we torches the place. So we now know when and where we can find the train and we knew we couldn't let the train take off. So we grabbed our trucks and filled them with empty crates big enough to store the weapons so they wont be seen on the drive back and we took off.
alt text
I Sent a few men on Sanchez's that were faster then us so they can cut off the Train Engineer and stop him from trying anything funny. We let him know that we had his name and all his info and we knew were his family was. He was smart enough to agree and stop the train. But we made sure to keep an eye and a gun on him.
alt text
alt text
We began to pull our trucks closer and start the unloading process. I gave my men a time of 4 minutes and they executed it flawlessly. Half begin to bring all sort of weapons and ammo out of the train while the others loaded it into our trucks
alt text
alt text
With 60 seconds to spare we cleared the train and killed the engineer (He knew to much). We got back in our vehicles and rushed back to the storage shed that so we could store all the goods.
alt text
Once we got back to the storage shed we took count of everything about stored it away safely.
alt text
Another successful mission for DDT San Andreas be warned. We are everywhere.
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text

~[Number of the event: #49
Type: LMS
Prize: 1.000.000$
Winner: Pain
LWS : judyes

Number of the event: #50
Type: Knockoff NRG
Winner: Cha

Number of the event: 51
Type: LMS
Winner: Anarchy

Number of the event: #52
Type: Face To Face LMS Uzi & Tec Only
Winner: Senpai

Number of the event: 53
Type: Lucky Nade
Winner: Jean75002

Number of the event: #54
Type: Face the Rhino
Winner: Sidou

Number of the event: 55
Type: Face the hydra
Winner: Colobria

Number of the event: #56
Type: Rhino Shooter
Winner: Rondaw

ScreenShots:]~(bfaa8c)
https://imgur.com/a/agTwZiu
alt text

alt text

alt text

~[Number of the event: 57]~(Bfaa8c)

~[Type: AVD]~(Bfaa8c)

~[Prize: 2.000.000$]~(Bfaa8c)

~[LWS : Garcia]~(Bfaa8c)

~[Screenshot:]~(Bfaa8c)
alt textalt text

alt text
alt text

~[Number of the event: #58]~(Bfaa8c)

~[Type: AVD]~(Bfaa8c)

~[Prize: 2.000.000$]~(Bfaa8c)

~[LWS : Garcia]~(Bfaa8c)

~[Screenshot:]~(Bfaa8c)
alt textalt text

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text
alt text
~[Number of Roleplay: 10
Date: 10/03/21

^[ Airport explosions]

So me and few brothers were on a mission to do our next big stunt. So we thought about terrorizing the airport and plant some bombs to spread fear in the aviation industry.
alt text
When we got there we ran into trouble, we heard air traffic control try and stop us from landing and reporting us to DE, So we rushed the control tower in LV threaten him to come out and do what we say.
alt text alt text
I pulled him out and a grabbed and a pilot made them both get into a plane. Before they got on the plane I planted explosives on both wings.
alt text
Took there wallets and told them if we didn't do what we said we would track down there families. So we forced them to fly and we flew closely behind them to watch the carnage. The team few to the top of LS bank and forced him to crash into the a building below us or we would blow the explosives on board and get there family too.
alt text alt text
Once he crashed we jumped off the bank and parachuted to safety and went into hiding.
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text

^[Group Hand to Hand Combat Training]

Group TDM combat training fists only.. all knuckle brawl between 6 DDT members. Say uncle style. All aspects of training are deems essential to DDT. We do not have special tanks or aircrafts so we use a more unique take on combat. One cant always have guns with unlimited AMMO so we have ways to deflect and still fight our powerful adversary's. Its rare to do hand to hang combat with our status but if it happens we will be prepared. Until then we will continue in our efforts to not only best each other but our opponents aswell

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text