The Blood Brothers MC Media Archive

SoulFly

alt text
~[Roleplay ( Number )]~(red,black) 164

~[Roleplay Title:]~(red,black) Kiss

~[Story:]~(red,black) Today I was hangging around, on my bike in red country , and suddnely I saw a guy trying to kidnapp a woman who was holding her bag with all her power this guy didnt stop by getting the bag of her , he even tried to steal her body what I mean is he was trying to rape her and put her in his van and that what made me out of my mind I went forward to him I took my gun out and I directly shooted him in the head moreover and the best part about that it my day ended up by getting a kiss from this lady

~[Screenshoot(s):]~(red,black)https://imgur.com/a/ydbH5Ct

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 165

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=-Special weapons

-=(black,red)Story:=-There were special weapons we brought from Mexico.A Mexican gunman has been planning these weapons for four years.We caught them when they were about to sell them to the cops and confiscated them.We decided to sell the guns because we needed the money.At our meeting with gangs,At our meeting with gangs, "The Company" was the one who gave the best money.After we made the meet, we prepared the weapons and set off.We put the guns down and we take them to their storeroom.After we put the guns down, we went back down.We took our money and we left.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=-https://imgur.com/a/UVvDOS0

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 166

@ted said in A.T.F - Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms & Explosives - Media Archive:

alt text
Attendees: @Carter @JoGe @Rowdy35 @Leonidas @Griffin @DarkSideR

Role-play Story: Today we've received a couple of reports about a diversion of alcohol products. According to reports, the people that we're going to raid soon were violating the laws that regulate alcohol production. The motorcycle club had a bar in Red County. According to reports they were selling illegal products probably imported by foreign smugglers and other kinds of people. Our task forces directly responded to place and started inspecting the area in order to find out if the claim about them is true or not. Once our task forces arrived at the scene, the person on the charge in the bar had a little conversation with us and tried to refuse, that they only sell licensed and valid alcohol products. However, within some time we found a couple of crates back in the bar at the outside of the yard. However, within some time we found a couple of crates back in the bar at the outside of the yard. We've decided to check it and in the crates, we saw many bottles of kinds of different alcohol products and they had no serial numbers to confirm if the goods are licensed or not. We have confiscated the products and cut them a big amount of ticket as a punishment, and I told them next time you may face up with a worse end such as sealing your business forever and then we left the place and completed or documents in PD.
Link to Images: https://imgur.com/a/kTudtmN

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 167

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- A familiar alcohol sale

-=(black,red)Story:=- Yesterday we've got a call from a reliable customer asking for liquor supply for the party he's throwing. Having sufficient amount of goods in the warehouse, we accepted the deal with following prices: black label whiskey- $12 a bottle , premium dark ale - $5 a bottle and gin - $9 a bottle. All of the liquor is produced in our side business with original ingredients, so we often get such calls. This customer was especially important since he's a local celebrity of Los Santos and if we can satisfy his visitors, we can work in further deals. Keeping that in mind, we selected all the liquor from our high quality batch. We loaded the pallets in our trucks and drove to the address of the customer. It was a fucking huge mansion in Richman. Customer was waiting for us next to the entrance and ordered his bodyguards to carry the load. After a quick tasting we obtained the cash transfer in bankaccount. It feels like this liquor company will keep on working for many more years.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/fJmmIjK

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 168

@karim said in Wild~Angels Media Archive:

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(#ad28ad,#ad28ad) 383
~[Roleplay Title:]~(#ad28ad,#ad28ad) Exploitation as ransom
~[PARTICIPANTS:]~(#ad28ad,#ad28ad) The Blood Brothers MC
~[Text and Screens:]~(#ad28ad,#ad28ad)
I was on a bad day alone and without work, wandering around San Fierro and thinking about how to find money? Suddenly I saw a man wearing a black shirt with a very small wife. I saw them in the form of $$ money and not people
The first thing that enabled me to do is follow up and contact my friends from the gang "bbmc" to help with this task I mean kidnap the guy. But my plane was Discovered by a rich man. I could not give up. My reaction was to hurt the man and escape. I did this; my second plan was to ambush the ambulance and abduct the man after helping this man. I asked my friends to put a dir on the main road to Venturas because this is the only passage for the ambulance. They did not refuse my request and went with them there. We waited about five minutes until the ambulance came and asked us to point our gun at the innocent driver. After we stopped, we applied a minor operation. We waited about five minutes until the ambulance came and asked us to point our gun at the innocent driver. After we stopped, we applied a simple process. My friends went behind the ambulance and I am from the front and this is for security then We went to a small house on a mountain in a developing area to put the rich man there and use it as a ransom to bring in money. When we arrived we took the family inside the house and my friends from the "bbmc gang" helped me back to guard to avoid arrest.
~[SS:]~(#ad28ad,#ad28ad)
https://imgur.com/a/bI55aYa

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 169

@alliances said in S.A. Elite SEALs - Media Archive Topic:

alt text
Information about the base inspection:
Title: Base Inspection - Blood Brothers MC
Scenario: SEALs met up at our new base (LV Marine), We discussed our plan and drove ahead to the club house of BBMC. We talked with the members and found out they were having a lot of fun messing us arround, and trying to get us drunk. We talked them not to try since we don't drink on duty. We searched the club house, but we didn't find anything. We left with nothing illegal happening there.
Participators: @Zlatis13 @Alexie @Alliances @SoulFly @DarkSideR @FoxZilla
Role-play number: #17
Screenshots: Click here to see the base inspection!
Date: 12th October 2018

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=-170

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=-Support to our friends

-=(black,red)Story:=-Our new guns came yesterday.It's all private.And very expensive.We wanted to sell these guns for good money.Our friendly gang told us you could buy these weapons.And he gave us the money we wanted.But we had to hand it over with caution because our enemies were too many.We made a good plan with our gang friends.We took the guns from the warehouse and loaded them into the car.We all took our guns and got in the car.We reached the area without any problems and delivered the weapons.We did our money shopping.And we left the area.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=-https://imgur.com/a/sdQ0LhA