The Blood Brothers MC Media Archive

SoulFly

• ROLEPLAY -
    alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=-147

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=-Recruiting New Gang Members

-=(black,red)Story:=- It's important for our biker gang to recruting new member to our motorcycle club and disclaim the old and stink ones. I was in bone country Bar , i was looking something to drink , i know people from their eyes that guy made me sense through him and i took a drink and went to talk with him. He was old member of closed Motorcycle Club so i asked him if he still want to be a part of a family. after few minutes by drink we have a deal so he joined our Motorcycle Club for life and we give oath to protect him like he is our own brother.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=-https://imgur.com/a/Q3HtmWp

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ROLEPLAY -
    alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=-148

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=-Assasinating another Motorcycle Club Member

-=(black,red)Story:=-As a motorcycle club we have rivals as well which is a motorcycle club. They are showing themselves as MC but in their life they never live a biker life and live by stealing poor families money kidnapping peoples and earning money from that. At these days we had argument with a member of that MC , we bought some guns from dealer which is friendly to our gang and wanted to organize that member's assasination. So we made deal took guns and then did the job , we followed his expensive car to park side of the road we prepared everything well , assasination went good he didn't even resist so we did the job silently and fly away from there. Not everyone can be a biker without being it. The one's will be punished by the real ones.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=-https://imgur.com/a/RY8p43y

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number ):=- 149

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Caught Robber While Theft

-=(black,red)Story:=-After few deal i was returning to base. I saw an Voodoo car which is suspicious none of our member's uses and never saw before , our bar was empty for that moment. So i suspect and took a look inside , i saw some balaclavad black suit person which is might be a robber i tried to stop him by telling "Stay where you are and don't do anything stupid pal!" he acted like he is calm but when he realised i have gun and aiming to him he started shaking slowly moved beside bar and tried to run throught door to outside. I tried to stop myself but i already saw he opened up our MC case and took even not all but some cash from it. I had no choice , shooted him before he goes out. He fell down and tried to grab something i took the cash back from his back and check the money, some of the pellets pierced throught cashes , most of them was ok. That guy was hired and never saw him before , i had no choice i finished his job and took care the body.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/NJjFuF7

alt text
~[Roleplay ( Number )]~(red,black)**:150
~[Roleplay Title:]~(red,black) an ambulance
~[Story:]~(red,black)Today its the delivery day and I had to transport the drug to our sell points ,I was worried about to cross the whole city carrying this amount of drugs without any cop to stop me ,and op I got it I iwll wear like a medic ,yes, I will be a medic and get an ambulance and thats what really happend ..I loaded the ambulance back with the drugs and I left our base heading to our sell points
~[Screenshoot(s):]~(red,black)https://imgur.com/a/aDCIRq8

alt text
Roleplay ( Number ):151
@karim said in Wild~Angels Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number : 379
Participants : BBMC @Hash
Story :
A member of the gang "TheBloodBrothersMC "was walking near the area called "red country" until he saw a farm in the party above a small mountain and he decided to visit it and inspect the place on arrival he found it almost empty. After he start searching a few minutes found a luxury car and decided to steal and take it to the base of his gang, He could not open the front door, but he got the idea of calling a member of the gang of wild angels to help him steal it , So I was near my home I received a call from my friend in a gang OC We exchanged the conversation until He asked me to come quickly to help him steal the car after he gave me the address of the place .. I did not hesitate and rejected his request , i went there quickly When I arrived i found him in trouble and he told me that he needs this car but it is locked ,It was not difficult for me because I know how to deal with this because I stole a lot from before. I went to the trunk my car to get the equipment. After that I unlocked the car door in 20minutes because The car was really well fortified.
Finally I gave the car to my friend to spend his affairs and thanked me for my help .
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/ocfqhWy

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 152

@SoulFly said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

Role Play Number: 204

Participants in The RP: @DarkSideR

RP Scenario: An MC member called me, the club house said they bought several old model harley davidson engines in front of said that these biker engines should be maintained I asked him what kind of care he was talking about and he wanted to explain. He said engines need lubrication, freeway lights need maintenance I've uploaded the supplies to my car and went to the club house he is described to me. I wanted them to show freeways to be affected I immediately took care of all the freeways shown as the materials needed. After I finished all the maintenance and repair work, I talked a little bit about the necessary information, after all the work I got my fee and returned to the repair station.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/JYLdAtE

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 153

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Sold bike to my old friend.

-=(black,red)Participants:=- @MetalHead

-=(black,red)Story:=- An old friend from the VA gang said to me that I want to buy a motorcycle. I said, "You came to the best place you could find. Our motorcycles are the best products in this industry. Let me show to you." to him and I showed him our motorcycles.He didn't like what I showed him but we had a new bike so I told him that ''You are lucky just last week we got a new model bike. I am sure you gonna love it''. And I went to the new bike for showed to him. He liked the new bike but I wanted to set him up for the gang. Even so, I had to sell it to him because I had a lot of trouble with money. Also, an amount of money has always been good. After completing the agreement and signing the necessary documents, we completed the sale.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/liVbzkg

alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=- 154
-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Prison Break and Gang Problem Part-1

-=(black,red)Story:=- Its been 5 months since i got arrested. We were selling drugs to other ally gangs. But on our last trade a problem occurred. Buyer gang betrayed us. They made deal with police. Police raid us on trade and arrested. Some of our members ran away. After 5 months today i heard something new in prison. Gunshots. Something was happening in prison. Alarms started ringing.I was ready for everything. Cell doors were open. I ran out of cells and then block. Police were fighting with one of the underground gangs. I got M4 from one gang member. We cleaned all coridors and pushed police off. I got a chance to getting in to registration room. I got my clothes. Then i leave the building. My car was near the prison. I changed my clothes and went to Bikers Bar in BC. I drank a beer. After all i decided to going to our Club House. When im in there was a problem, no one were here and it seems like it been quite a long time after Club House abandoned. I got worried about my gang. To be continued...
-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=-https://imgur.com/a/8dBoJBx